PDA

View Full Version : Chad Ochocinco says T.O. will be a Bengal

patmoran2006
02-04-2010, 11:34 AM
Chad told Jay Glazer, who twittered that Chad said that T.O. will be a Bengal next year and he's 'sure of it'

THATHURMANATOR
02-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Fine with me.

DraftBoy
02-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Now that will be fun to watch.

G Wolly
02-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Now that will be fun to watch.

They'd be fighting each other every week.

THATHURMANATOR
02-04-2010, 11:38 AM
It would be

bigfish2112
02-04-2010, 11:40 AM
That would be very entertaining.

Ed
02-04-2010, 11:41 AM
That should be a great fit for T.O. A good team with a good qb and Ocho taking off all the pressure. Good for him.

Now hopefully Hardy and Johnson can step up and become something. We're gonna need them.

EricStratton
02-04-2010, 11:42 AM
Can we go back to calling him Chad Johnson, this new name sounded stupid when it started and it seems to get worse each time I hear or read it.

DraftBoy
02-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Can we go back to calling him Chad Johnson, this new name sounded stupid when it started and it seems to get worse each time I hear or read it.

But his name is no longer Chad Johnson, he legally changed it.

Ed
02-04-2010, 11:46 AM
I guess you could if you want, but he's still legally Ochocinco.

BillsWin
02-04-2010, 11:47 AM
It makes sense. They lost the Housh, then Henry (R.I.P).

Chad and T.O would but butts in the seats and a show on the field. Carson Palmer is much better than any trash QB we had throwing to Owens last season.

RockStar36
02-04-2010, 11:48 AM
If those two guys can actually get along, which I think they can, that will be a good tandem. I'd like to see that.

G Wolly
02-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Ochocinco > TO

EricStratton
02-04-2010, 12:15 PM
But his name is no longer Chad Johnson, he legally changed it.

I know but it's still stupid

DraftBoy
02-04-2010, 12:16 PM
I know but it's still stupid

I agree but so would be calling him by a name that's not his.

I do want one of those OCNN shirts though.

EricStratton
02-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Back to the topic, with a strong armed but seemingly weak spined QB in Carson Palmer TO should have an OK year. Their may be fireworks but at the age both guys are at neither has the chops to be to outlandish.

Beebe's Kid
02-04-2010, 12:34 PM
The problem with TO, including here, is he forces the QB's to throw his way. People fear the inevitable toss under the bus. We had more than one, of what had to be a league-leading, 3 and out, because a QB was trying to force it to TO.

I know people knock Lee, but look at the end of the NE game. Fitzy just started throwing towards Lee, and we almost pulled one out. Tennessee, Lee has 2 TDs, and we are in the game...get a little behind, force it to TO, and down we go. There were multiple examples, and the same can be said for Dallas. That was the issue. Romo was just one on the list that felt you HAD to get TO touches, or deal with the consequences.

QB's make bad plays, enhanced by the fact that he doesn't really fight for the ball, and it cost us a couple games.

He and Ocho would end up with a little head-butting going on. I would bet that if you asked Lee, he would probably be happy to have TO gone. It might have cost Reed his job, that and the fact that he had trouble catching the 3 we threw to him a game.

I liked TO, and I was excited about his play a couple times. He is a no-brainer for the HOF, but I would wager a testicle that he doesn't fit what Gailey/Nix want here. If there were ever a chance in hell he came back, it would be because Hardy/Johnson just aren't that good, and the alternatives on the market are equally as bad. It wouldn't be because he was a leader, or a irreplaceable asset...but because he was the lesser evil.

I enjoyed having the chance to see him. I take pictures at the games, and I regret that I just missed a couple of his TDs...I did get about 4 perfect shots of drops, however...and so it goes.

It was real and it was fun, it just wasn't real fun.

ddaryl
02-04-2010, 12:45 PM
We need to develope are own.. unfortunately we still need a #1 WR to compliment Evans IMO, and I don't think he is on the roster...

T.O. is not #1 WR for any team,