X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Bills' Donte Whitner Denies Fans Super Bowl Tickets in Twitter Giveaway

At least 10,000 NFL fans may regret following Bills safety Donte Whitner on Twitter.

On Jan. 23, Whitner indicated via Twitter that he would give away two Super Bowl tickets to one lucky NFL fan once he reached 10,000 followers, ProFootballTalk.com reports. However, once 10,000 people were following his tweets, the Bills safety called an audible.

Whitner reportedly changed the rules of the raffle, telling his Twitter followers he would give away two Super Bowl tickets to the fan who correctly predicted the score to both NFL conference championship games, a tough task even for someone like Miss Cleo. The conference championship games were played the following day, and no one guessed the correct score, meaning Whitner won’t be giving away the tickets.

At least 10,000 NFL fans may regret following Bills safety Donte Whitner on Twitter. On Jan. 23, Whitner indicated via Twitter that he would give away two Super Bowl tickets to one lucky NFL fan once he reached 10,000 followers, ProFootballTalk.com reports. However, once 10,000 people were following his tweets, the Bills safety called an […]
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Re: Bills' Donte Whitner Denies Fans Super Bowl Tickets in Twitter Giveaway

Good one Donte. That is the way you win over a fan base that regrets ever selecting you in the draft.

What a moron.

I can only defend stupidity for so long, before I myself look stupid.
    I am The Batman.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
      • Apr 2005

If someone were able to guess both conference championship scores he should have given up a million dollars, not just tickets. the odds are ridiculous....what a cop out though and what a moron

Comment

• LtFinFan66
        • Mar 2005

weak

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Who needs Twitter followers when you play for a franchise that has never won an NFL championship?

Ouch

Comment

• DrGraves
            • Mar 2008

what a douche

Comment

• raphael120
              Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
              • Oct 2005

i dont think ive ever hated a current bills player as much as i hate whitner.

his mouth runs faster than he does on the field.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
                • Feb 2008

I gave up with him. I want to trade him because all he is is a NB now

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

if he played half as good as he worried about twitter, facebook, etc.. he'd be in the HOF as an active player.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Demon
                    • Mar 2003

Before Whitner started the contest, he did say multiple times you must guess both scores correct. Not sure what people expected?

Who should he give the prize to? What if theres a tie?

I think he's right.... people just want something for nothing.
                    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• ChristopherWalken
                      • Dec 2002

I've read a lot of the posts these nimrods continue to blurt to a global audience. I can see the NFL dropping the hammer on current players and these social networking sites in the future.

Anyone ever read Thurman Thomas's tweets? He's like a 13 year old Dolphins fan in the BZ spam room. Constantly razzing people, name calling etc.

It's all very immature.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

This doesn't surprise me at all- Whitner's one of those Hollywood mother****ers who consider things like the number of Twitter followers to be a status symbol.

I'd like to give him another chance, but he continues to run his mouth off the field while being rather mediocre on it.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RockStar36
                          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                          weak
                          Figures. Must be the college he went to.

D & S Sports

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

they need to let him go. he is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with the bills. players like him and mitchell that do very little on the field but are highly opinionated and out of touch with the fan seems to wear the team down. They are like the office complainer who won't shut up.

Yeah, it might be tough to be in the office your in, but complaining every day to everyone just drags their spirit down. you better be a high performer to be such a detriment to the office.

Mitchell and Whitner are not high performers and could easily be replaced by a 5th round draft choice.

Comment

• madness
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Demon
                              Before Whitner started the contest, he did say multiple times you must guess both scores correct. Not sure what people expected?

Who should he give the prize to? What if theres a tie?

I think he's right.... people just want something for nothing.
                              It was pretty clear when I read on twitter too. People will believe anything they read.

Comment

Working...
                              X