PDA

View Full Version : The only thing to help Trent Edwards career

northernbillfan
02-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Is a bus ticket out of town.

That is all I am going to say about him. I was a fan of his, but watching him preform this past season made me less of a fan. It's time to move on.

Michael82
02-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Well said, nbf! :bf1:

OpIv37
02-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Is a bus ticket out of town.

That is all I am going to say about him. I was a fan of his, but watching him preform this past season made me less of a fan. It's time to move on.

I mostly agree- I do not think Trent will ever be a viable starter in this league, and he certainly won't be one in Buffalo.

However, the other available options at QB aren't very good right now, and we have holes on the OL which would make life difficult-if not impossible- for a rookie QB. So, while I am convinced that we need to move on from Trent Edwards, keeping him for one more year in order to shore up some other holes certainly wouldn't be the end of the world.

ddaryl
02-05-2010, 01:58 PM
Me too.. However he'll get his shot to compete because we really do not have many options...

My problem with Trent is his inabilty to be consistently accurate with a moving target... which is why he became Captain Checkdown. Most checkdowns we're to players who where just sitting in open space.

I can't recall how many times Trent misfired on the the 3 step drop quick slant in his career.

T-Long
02-05-2010, 02:10 PM
but he's got a quicker release than a cowboy!