PDA

View Full Version : How confident are you in our CS?

Mitchell55
02-05-2010, 06:44 PM
I for one am very confident for the 1st time in a while. Each coach has been on a winning team and are not just 1 season wonders like Jauron was. There are a bunch of true football people on our CS now that seem to know how to build a team and draft

Pinkerton Security
02-05-2010, 06:47 PM
I think they are better than the bargain basement coaching staff some may think they are, and I have a good feeling. However, they have proved zero to me and will need to do that in order for me to have more than a tiny slice of confidence.

Mitchell55
02-05-2010, 06:52 PM
I think they are better than the bargain basement coaching staff some may think they are, and I have a good feeling. However, they have proved zero to me and will need to do that in order for me to have more than a tiny slice of confidence.

I like that everyone is trying to prove something

Gailey needs to prove that he is a good coach and can build a NFL team
Edwards needs to prove that he is more than a LB coach
Trent needs to prove that he can play confidently
Lynch needs to prove that hes the number 1 RB
Hardy needs to prove that he was worth the number 2 WR spot
Same with Maybin and Ellis and Whitner
Stroud needs to prove that hes still good

BillsWin
02-05-2010, 07:04 PM
I like the direction we are taking, but no one can tell if they will be good or not until we put the product on the field.

BILLSROCK1212
02-05-2010, 08:07 PM
I like that everyone is trying to prove something

Gailey needs to prove that he is a good coach and can build a NFL team
Edwards needs to prove that he is more than a LB coach
Trent needs to prove that he can play confidently
Lynch needs to prove that hes the number 1 RB
Hardy needs to prove that he was worth the number 2 WR spot
Same with Maybin and Ellis and Whitner
Stroud needs to prove that hes still good
i think that's the same with all up and coming teams, but i get your point

ZAZusmc03
02-05-2010, 08:54 PM
I can't say I'm very confident just because of the past 10 seasons. But other than that, I will vote on kind of because I feel its the best we could do with the poor reputation we have. I'm just excited for FA to hit and the draft to be here. To be honest, I wish I could fast forward to both events and then again to start the season.

Dying_-2-_Live
02-05-2010, 09:09 PM
I love the Gailey and Edwards hires... not to high on the Modkins hire... but he wont be calling plays so i dont really care

Typ0
02-05-2010, 09:36 PM
they are just guys working in a bottomless hell hole. ie. they ain't doing crap. This whole hiring process screams this team stinks like **** and it ain't getting better soon.

Mitchell55
02-05-2010, 11:59 PM
they are just guys working in a bottomless hell hole. ie. they ain't doing crap. This whole hiring process screams this team stinks like **** and it ain't getting better soon.

Thats how teams get OCs and DCs. Honestly the best we couldve got at DC with expierence was Cotrell and OC was Martz. I dont think any other wouldve came especially coaches that were already on another team