PDA

View Full Version : Can the bills do something they rarely do?

buffalobillsfan95
02-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Its just a simple three words "don't be cheap"
ralph wilson, if you want any chance of making the playoffs quick we need to cough up the dough and this is the year to do it.
from switching over from a 4/3 to a 3/4 i really don't understand why we did this because we didn't have that much players fit for a 3/4 defense
but i can't control what you choose but luckly we have an excellent free agent class this year where we can fill all of are major gaps.

we have players like Dansbey, seymor, Marshall and a lot more high quality players

RALPH WILSON OPEN YOUR WALLET AND START PAYING FOR THE SAKE OF THE BUFFALO BILLS FUTURE!!! :opiv:

Dying_-2-_Live
02-05-2010, 10:00 PM
His wallet will take a beating this free agency... trust me.
But you should be expecting many average to above average players to add depth for the new scheme.
~ Don't expect any big name signings! You'll be severly disappointed

SeatownBillsFan21
02-05-2010, 10:01 PM
The lack of a CBA will hurt the FA pool this year i have a feeling we work through the draft and with trades not through FA although i do agree with you

Typ0
02-05-2010, 10:09 PM
He'll always spend a little too much on some mediocre talent. It's his way of screwing over the big market owners by driving up salaries and raping the blind ****s because they need a tree branch to hold on to or they'd drown.

He'll end up getting a chunk of change back through revenue sharing and assuring the payroll is short lived with cash into the crapper.

kernowboy
02-06-2010, 04:05 AM
Its just a simple three words "don't be cheap"
ralph wilson, if you want any chance of making the playoffs quick we need to cough up the dough and this is the year to do it.
from switching over from a 4/3 to a 3/4 i really don't understand why we did this because we didn't have that much players fit for a 3/4 defense
but i can't control what you choose but luckly we have an excellent free agent class this year where we can fill all of are major gaps.

we have players like Dansbey, seymor, Marshall and a lot more high quality players

RALPH WILSON OPEN YOUR WALLET AND START PAYING FOR THE SAKE OF THE BUFFALO BILLS FUTURE!!! :opiv:

We do not have a excellent free agency class.

In fact the free agency class because of a lack of a CBA is one of the poorest on record.

Marshall is a locker room cancer and a RFA so would cost us a minimum 1st and a 3rd.

Dansby will be in a ridiculous bidding war, and there is no point in bankrupting the franchise. I reckon he'll be offered at $12m a season plus a ridiculous bonus which irrespective of Wilson opening his wallet, we cannot afford just for one player.

Wilfork will be franchised as will Seymour who some think is now over the hill, only playing well when he wants to be interested.

There is no point in spending stupidly in this limited market.

What we need to do is get rid of some our pure 4-3 guys and let Nix work some magic in the draft.

All the top teams are built through the draft, not through free agency.

Mike in Syracuse
02-06-2010, 12:12 PM
We don't need big names, we need capable bodies. Every year the Redskins go out and go nuts in FA paying players like Albert Haynesworth insane amounts of money. You can't buy victories and rarely does spending big money on big names equal improvement.