PDA

View Full Version : 4-0

OpIv37
02-06-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm tapping out. I hav better **** to do than watch this crap.

This team is done. So much for the division- now they should just concentrate on not missing the playoffs.

RockStar36
02-06-2010, 08:09 PM
At least Ottawa is down 4-0 right now too...I guess.

hydro
02-06-2010, 08:12 PM
I am not going as far as saying the division is out of reach. But they are playing like pure **** right now.

hammerbillsfan
02-06-2010, 08:17 PM
At least Ottawa is down 4-0 right now too...I guess.

5-0 :dance2:

OpIv37
02-06-2010, 08:18 PM
I am not going as far as saying the division is out of reach. But they are playing like pure **** right now.

they're still in the lead in the division by 1 point, and Ottawa is getting their asses handed to them by the leafs right now, so it's still theirs to lose. But based on how they've been playing and how Ottawa has been playing, it's really tough to see them hanging on.

RockStar36
02-06-2010, 08:34 PM
The Olympic break couldn't come soon enough.

The Sabres NEED to trade for a backup goalie, specifically Biron. He is available and a UFA at the end of the year, it's a perfect scenario.

I also wonder if Columbus would trade Umberger. He has been great tonight.

RockStar36
02-06-2010, 08:37 PM
While we're at it, Rivet should be stripped of the C and Hecht and Roy should be stripped of the A.

None of them deserve it.

Give Gaustad the C.

hydro
02-06-2010, 08:38 PM
While we're at it, Rivet should be stripped of the C and Hecht and Roy should be stripped of the A.

None of them deserve it.

Give Gaustad the C.

Hell yeah! I would definitely be all for Goose getting it. One of the few on this team with some grit and heart.

OpIv37
02-06-2010, 08:41 PM

The Sabres NEED to trade for a backup goalie, specifically Biron. He is available and a UFA at the end of the year, it's a perfect scenario.

he has been good tonight, but RJ Umberger's claim to fame will always be getting knocked the **** out by Brian Campbell:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qMDKXzfbrYE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qMDKXzfbrYE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I laugh every time when I see him attempt to pick his head up as his eyes roll back in their sockets.

Ebenezer
02-06-2010, 08:43 PM

Biron has looked like crap this year.

RockStar36
02-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Biron has looked like crap this year.

I haven't seen much of him to be honest. I did see him shutout Buffalo. I am also assuming that he hasn't looked good because of the team he is on. I think he would be great in Buffalo for the rest of the season. He knows the team and knows the system.

qcsabresfan84
02-07-2010, 04:10 AM
I laugh every time when I see him attempt to pick his head up as his eyes roll back in their sockets.

I know man, I watch that hit every time I need an emotional boost for being a sabres fan. I'll never forget that hit and where I was when it happened. It was just one of the most amazing open ice checks I've ever seen. RJ had absolutely no idea what happened, I've never seen someone look so dazed and confused.

Novacane
02-07-2010, 07:13 AM
There is nothing to worry about. We have 2 games in hand with the Senators.

Novacane
02-07-2010, 07:20 AM
The Sabres NEED to trade for a backup goalie, .

There are a lot bigger needs than a backup goalie. This team needs a great performance every night from it's goalie to have a chance. We won't get that from any backup in the league. That's why they are backups. We need scoring and toughness. Some heart would be nice to.

chernobylwraiths
02-07-2010, 07:22 AM
Backup goalie? That's what the team needs? How about play the back up more than once every two to three weeks? Lalime was good enough a month ago, but now it is all his fault?

This team needs a hell of a lot more than a backup goalie, starting with a pulse.