PDA

View Full Version : A shot at a Mock Draft

X-Era
02-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Id really like to see us end up with 3 picks in the 1st 2 rounds. It will be interesting to see if we move around or not. In this version, I'm showing a move down.

[/URL][url]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/153769-updating-the-nfl-draft-trade-value-chart (http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php)

9- Trade down with Dallas and get their 2nd rounder
27 (from Dall)- Bruce Campbell, LT, Maryland
2(a)- Greg Hardy, DE, Ole Miss
2(b) (from Dall)- Terrence Cody, NT, Alabama
3- Dan LeFevour, QB, Central Michigan
4- David Gettis, WR, Baylor
5- Philip Dillard, ILB, Neb
6(a)- Kade Weston, DT, Georgia
6(b)- Kyle Jolly, OT, UNC
7(a)- Antonio Brown, WR, Central Michigan
7(b)- Dmitri Nance, RB, Arizona St.

tampabay25690
02-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Would be a great draft on paper...

tampabay25690
02-07-2010, 06:54 PM
I think LeFevour will be gone late 1st round early 2nd now.....IMO

Ebenezer

fantastic!!!...but unless he breaks something there is no way he lasts until the 3rd.

X-Era
Would be a great draft on paper...

And most picks seem reasonable for where we get the guys.

tampabay25690
02-07-2010, 06:55 PM
And most picks seem reasonable for where we get the guys.

Indeed...
I think CODY goes in the 2nd as well...

X-Era
02-07-2010, 06:55 PM
fantastic!!!...but unless he breaks something there is no way he lasts until the 3rd.

I could see it.

I see McCoy and Pike going in the 2nd, then your looking at guys like Hiller, Hall, and LeFevour, and of course Tebow... That could be a matter of favorites for each team and I could see him drop out.

X-Era
02-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Indeed...
I think CODY goes in the 2nd as well...

Cody could rise if he gets back into shape... if that happens, I wouldn't mind him with our 2nd rounder.

Ebenezer
02-07-2010, 06:57 PM
I could see it.

I see McCoy and Pike going in the 2nd, then your looking at guys like Hiller, Hall, and LeFevour, and of course Tebow... That could be a matter of favorites for each team and I could see him drop out.
If we get LeFevour in the 3rd round I'll buy you a beer at the opener.

X-Era
02-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Done!

:cheers:

He may not drop, hes on the rise right now... I hope he does.

Personally, I also like McCoy :couch:

tampabay25690
02-07-2010, 06:59 PM

I will fly in and pay for the tailgate....

X-Era
02-07-2010, 07:00 PM
I will fly in and pay for the tailgate....

:clap:

Swhat Im takin bout!

tampabay25690
02-07-2010, 07:00 PM
I could see it.

I like McCoy as well and woul dnot mind the Bills taking a chance on him in the 2nd...

I see PIKE dropping around 4, and I have no clue what is oing to happen with my boy TIM to be honest...

X-Era
02-07-2010, 07:04 PM
I like McCoy as well and woul dnot mind the Bills taking a chance on him in the 2nd...

I see PIKE dropping around 4, and I have no clue what is oing to happen with my boy TIM to be honest...
Some really dont like McCoy... he remind me of Brees. Hes durable, tough, has great intangibles, and adequate arm strength... He looks like hes about 12 though.

Pikes dropping, but IMO, he will get drafted higher than he should due to his recent performances and injury just because of potential. Snead is similar that way.

tampabay25690
02-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Some really dont like McCoy... he remind me of Brees. Hes durable, tough, has great intangibles, and adequate arm strength... He looks like hes about 12 though.

Pikes dropping, but IMO, he will get drafted higher than he should due to his recent performances and injury just because of potential. Snead is similar that way.

Here are my 2 things about Pike and Snead...

1st of all Snead had all expectations on him this year and blew it...
Played in the best conference and did just OK this year last year he had a much better year.
He has the athletic ability and the size to be a good NFL QB.....

PIKE----Well injuries, Frail as hell, he takes 1 good hit he is done.
Played very FEW Good Teams, just not a huge fan of his...
Fair arm, good size (in height), terrible body structure (skinny)....
Not real athletic.

Overall I would rather have SNEAD as a future QB then PIKE.....
Neither will be a starter in 2010 anyway...

Ebenezer
02-07-2010, 07:15 PM
I like McCoy...9th is way too high though.

X-Era
02-07-2010, 07:16 PM
I like McCoy...9th is way too high though.

In the 2nd? 9th in the 2nd?

I think its reasonable. Hes the next best QB after Bradford and Clausen IMO.

Hes not a 1st rounder to me.

Ebenezer
02-07-2010, 07:19 PM
In the 2nd? 9th in the 2nd?

I think its reasonable. Hes the next best QB after Bradford and Clausen IMO.

Hes not a 1st rounder to me.
no...sorry...I meant 9th in the first is too high and I don't think he will be there for the Bills in the 2nd.

X-Era
02-07-2010, 07:20 PM
no...sorry...I meant 9th in the first is too high and I don't think he will be there for the Bills in the 2nd.

I could see him getting take by a team picking ahead of us in the 2nd that didnt take a QB in the 1st, but needs one.

Ebenezer
02-07-2010, 07:26 PM
I can see six or seven QBs going by the time the Bills pick in the second.

tampabay25690
02-07-2010, 07:40 PM
I can see six or seven QBs going by the time the Bills pick in the second.

What???
What 6 or 7?

Braford
Clausen
Tebow
LeFevour

Maybe McCoy, Brown??

Ebenezer
02-07-2010, 07:42 PM
What???
What 6 or 7?

Braford
Clausen
Tebow
LeFevour

Maybe McCoy, Brown??
The four you mentioned, McCoy and Pike...not saying they all will but I could see teams falling in love with somebody and taking a flyer.

tampabay25690
02-07-2010, 07:46 PM
The four you mentioned, McCoy and Pike...not saying they all will but I could see teams falling in love with somebody and taking a flyer.

Could happen..

Mitchell55
02-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Lefevour was listed as a 6th-7th round pick after the season 1st ended people

tampabay25690
02-08-2010, 06:41 AM
Lefevour was listed as a 6th-7th round pick after the season 1st ended people

You ever hear any guys move up or down in drafts?
Well he is one of them that is moving up fast.
May go end of 1st or early 2nd round now..

DraftBoy
02-08-2010, 07:36 AM
I dont think Lefev falls and I wouldnt take McCoy till the later part of Round 3. Guy has little basis for an offensive system, as he ones the simple 1 read spread system, bad pocket presence, some footwork issues, and less than average arm strength. Intangible wise he's the 2nd best QB behind Tebow in that regard but skill wise he's near the same level maybe slightly above. His dead arm issue is something that really worries me because its something that can't be fixed, it just has to go away, which means there is no way to prevent it from happening again since it has happened now.

Mahdi
02-08-2010, 07:47 AM
Id really like to see us end up with 3 picks in the 1st 2 rounds. It will be interesting to see if we move around or not. In this version, I'm showing a move down.

[/URL][url]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/153769-updating-the-nfl-draft-trade-value-chart (http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php)

9- Trade down with Dallas and get their 2nd rounder
27 (from Dall)- Bruce Campbell, LT, Maryland
2(a)- Greg Hardy, DE, Ole Miss
2(b) (from Dall)- Terrence Cody, NT, Alabama
4- David Gettis, WR, Baylor
5- Philip Dillard, ILB, Neb
6(a)- Kade Weston, DT, Georgia
6(b)- Kyle Jolly, OT, UNC
7(a)- Antonio Brown, WR, Central Michigan
7(b)- Dmitri Nance, RB, Arizona St.
I like Bruce Campbell but I think we need a safe pick in the first round with low bust potential. If we are going to gamble I would rather do it on a QB.

Hardy has been an underachiever and had a horrible season and put on too much weight.

Lefevour is probably the best pick. Cody is solid in the second round but his weight issues worry me a bit.