PDA

View Full Version : Roscoe Parrish

DesertFox24
02-08-2010, 03:32 PM
No one has said anything about it since we all assumed he was going to be traded, but if any coach out there could find a use for Roscoe it would be Chan Gailey.

The way the NFL is moving it is possible for these smaller fast quick players to succeed and actually not die.

Do not be surprised to see Roscoe Parrish have a bigger role on this offense and on special teams.

ddaryl
02-08-2010, 03:35 PM
I just can't stomach him gobbling up a WR spot

if by some miracle he can get off the LOS and into a pattern before the QB is laying on the ground then maybe....

DesertFox24
02-08-2010, 03:44 PM
I am not sure but Gailey did run the spread in KC and a guy like Parrish could have a field day in a wide open passing attack.

If he is not moved prior to the draft or during the draft look for him to be at training camp.

Mr. Pink
02-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Who cares?

He shouldn't even be here anymore.

Wittman21
02-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Who cares?

He shouldn't even be here anymore.
I agree...how he secured a roster spot these past few years is crazy...Strictly punt returner....New regime though, if used correctly, pure slot/crossing route/YAC guy, he could help our team....

justasportsfan
02-08-2010, 07:09 PM
every offensive player is likely happier that the coach that thinks ball control is more important that scoring points is gone.

Jaybird
02-08-2010, 07:18 PM
I just can't stomach him gobbling up a WR spot

if by some miracle he can get off the LOS and into a pattern before the QB is laying on the ground then maybe....

moving him in motion would give him the room to get off the LOS. something the previous regime never did.

justasportsfan
02-08-2010, 07:20 PM
moving him in motion would give him the room to get off the LOS. something the previous regime never did.
everyone knew what was coming with dick. Dink.

mark1126
02-08-2010, 07:42 PM
with a good coach, Roscoe could do what DeSean Jackson does for the Eagles. Athletically they are the clones.

THRILLHO
02-09-2010, 07:39 AM
Roscoe is my favorite player, but I cringe everytime he is even looked at when a receiver on offense! He gets the ball and just goes crazy, seems to have no sense of direction, and does not know when to just go down. That being said, Id hate to see him off the team, but would totally understand when he is cut/traded.

ublinkwescore
02-09-2010, 06:03 PM
every offensive player is likely happier that the coach that thinks ball control is more important that scoring points is gone.

Ball control?

that's a joke right?

two games in particular come to mind when I hear you mention ball control and Dick Jauron (I'm assuming that Jauron is implied) - the dallas monday nighter when we had the cowboys all but beat, could have just handed it off until 4th down, but no, Jauron/Fairchild dial up a pass, and it's intercepted by Terrence Newman, and then the Patriots game in week one - what the hell were they doing not telling McKelvin to take a knee in the endzone if the kickoff reaches the endzone?