PDA

View Full Version : Lefevour was proj in round 7

Mitchell55
02-09-2010, 03:47 PM
Right after the season ended. He wasnt even thought of as a top 10 QB before not to long. I still dont know why he is all of a sudden a 2nd round pick over a decent senior bowl. BTW, id love to get him still

DraftBoy
02-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Projected by whom?

tampabay25690
02-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Right after the season ended. He wasnt even thought of as a top 10 QB before not to long. I still dont know why he is all of a sudden a 2nd round pick over a decent senior bowl. BTW, id love to get him still

Where did you come up with not a top 10 QB????

Ingtar33
02-09-2010, 04:16 PM

what are you talking about?

DL was always a 3-4th rounder prior to the senior bowl. At least that's where i would have rated him... I think he's now a solid 2nd or value 3rd round pick.

DraftBoy
02-09-2010, 04:27 PM
what are you talking about?

DL was always a 3-4th rounder prior to the senior bowl. At least that's where i would have rated him... I think he's now a solid 2nd or value 3rd round pick.

Agreed, the lowest I ever saw him was Round 5 and that was a joke.

Mitchell55
02-09-2010, 05:56 PM
Draft Countdown has him as Late round/FA. FFoolbox had him as the 8th best QB. 13th best QB according to Walter. When the season ended I was looking at the small school QBs and these were the main and most popular sites and its where I found Lefevour. Then after the combine I saw people wanting him in the 2nd and I was like WTF?

X-Era
02-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Draft Countdown has him as Late round/FA. FFoolbox had him as the 8th best QB. 13th best QB according to Walter. When the season ended I was looking at the small school QBs and these were the main and most popular sites and its where I found Lefevour. Then after the combine I saw people wanting him in the 2nd and I was like WTF?

I think what you have seen is him looking like the 5th or 6th QB to go off the board.

I think you are looking at Bradford and Clausen in round 1, and McCoy, Pike, Hiller, and LeFevour being in the mix for the next 4.

If you consider two QB's going in round 2... McCoy and possibly Pike, that puts LeFevour as a guy that could go in round 2 or 3.

Some may actually like LeFevour as the #4 QB over Pike, and Hiller.

Mitchell55
02-09-2010, 06:44 PM
I think what you have seen is him looking like the 5th or 6th QB to go off the board.

I think you are looking at Bradford and Clausen in round 1, and McCoy, Pike, Hiller, and LeFevour being in the mix for the next 4.

If you consider two QB's going in round 2... McCoy and possibly Pike, that puts LeFevour as a guy that could go in round 2 or 3.

Some may actually like LeFevour as the #4 QB over Pike, and Hiller.

My board on QBs go

Clausen
Bradford
Lefevour
Pike
Hiller
McCoy
Tebow

Ingtar33
02-09-2010, 07:15 PM
My board on QBs go

Clausen
Bradford
Lefevour
Pike
Hiller
McCoy
Tebow

pretty close to how i'd rate them... though mine would probably look like this...

1st rounders
Bradford

2nd-3rd rounders
Clausen
Lefevour
Pike
Snead

4th and lower
Robinson
Brown
Hiller
McCoy
Tebow

Mitchell55
02-09-2010, 07:38 PM
pretty close to how i'd rate them... though mine would probably look like this...

1st rounders
Bradford

2nd-3rd rounders
Clausen
Lefevour
Pike
Snead

4th and lower
Robinson
Brown
Hiller
McCoy
Tebow

Clausen is a top 10 pick tho?

Ground Chuck
02-09-2010, 08:08 PM
I liked Brown in the Senior Bowl. He has the best arm.

k-oneputt
02-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Not enough arm, especially for buffalo. May get away with it in a dome/warm weather. NFL backup.

tampabay25690
02-09-2010, 09:12 PM
My board on QBs go

Clausen
Bradford
Lefevour
Pike
Hiller
McCoy
Tebow

I have:::

Bradford
Clausen
LeFevour
Tebow
McCoy
Snead
Hiller
Skelton
Pike
Z. Robinson

Ingtar33
02-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Clausen is a top 10 pick tho?

nope.

why would Clausen be a top 10 pick? he'll probably go in the top 10, or first round.. but he's not first round talent.

tampabay25690
02-09-2010, 09:14 PM
I liked Brown in the Senior Bowl. He has the best arm.

He does NOT have the best arm by far in this draft..
I do like him though..

tampabay25690
02-09-2010, 09:15 PM
nope.

why would Clausen be a top 10 pick? he'll probably go in the top 10, or first round.. but he's not first round talent.

Well he is this year...
Probably the best upside on the QB's

Mitchell55
02-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Clausen has everything. Great Accuracy, swagger, strong arm. His biggest downfall is hes so good that he doesnt go through with the proper 3 step drop sometimes because he can throw a 40 yd pass perfectly off his back foot.

Ingtar33
02-10-2010, 02:57 AM
Clausen has everything. Great Accuracy, swagger, strong arm. His biggest downfall is hes so good that he doesnt go through with the proper 3 step drop sometimes because he can throw a 40 yd pass perfectly off his back foot.

can he scale mount Everest without equipment or oxygen too?

dude. you clearly need to watch him play. I don't mean to poke fun, but dude. really? I know you're a young gun.. and you liked him at ND. That's cool. But there is more to being a successful QB then producing in college.

If production was the only gauge, Danny Wuerffel and Colt Brennen would be huge stars.

YardRat
02-10-2010, 04:43 AM
My board on QB's looks like this...

1. Wait until next year.

X-Era
02-10-2010, 05:42 AM
can he scale mount Everest without equipment or oxygen too?

dude. you clearly need to watch him play. I don't mean to poke fun, but dude. really? I know you're a young gun.. and you liked him at ND. That's cool. But there is more to being a successful QB then producing in college.

If production was the only gauge, Danny Wuerffel and Colt Brennen would be huge stars.

His decision making was poor at times and he didn't go through his progressions as much as I would like. He also had a very good supporting cast. Who knows if he can make the transition to the NFL with ease. He would need to show he can effectively read defenses, and he may struggle with that.

That said, outside of Bradford, I think all of these guys have shown questionable decision making. And its a cause for concern going to the NFL.

JCBills
02-10-2010, 07:10 AM

You have a time machine?

Ground Chuck
02-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Of all the guys who played in the Senior Bowl, Brown had the best arm. He could put some heat on it.

The thing about Clausen is that ND sure lost to a lot of teams that weren't all that good.