View Full Version : WalterFootballs Feb 9 Mock

X-Era
02-10-2010, 06:03 AM
Bills picks:

1) Anthony Davis
2) Cam Thomas
3) Jevan Snead
4) Eric Norwood

I don't totally hate it, but I'm not a fan of Snead.

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

YardRat
02-10-2010, 06:24 AM
Does Thomas shooting up into 2nd round consideration mean I have to take him off of my sleeper team from 3 weeks ago??

X-Era
02-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Does Thomas shooting up into 2nd round consideration mean I have to take him off of my sleeper team from 3 weeks ago??

He was more of a sleeper 3 weeks ago.

Id say that he shouldn't shoot up the boards just because of the Senior Bowl.

But...

cough-Erik Flowers-cough

DraftBoy
02-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Bills picks:

1) Anthony Davis
2) Cam Thomas
3) Jevan Snead
4) Eric Norwood

I don't totally hate it, but I'm not a fan of Snead.

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

That's a poor draft.

tampabay25690
02-10-2010, 08:01 AM
DB now I think thats a decent draft...
Not great but Decent.
In the 2nd I would rather us get Spikes (homer pick)....

The Spaz
02-10-2010, 08:06 AM
I do not like Anthony Davis. One he went to Rutgers and two the guy is as lazy as ****.

DraftBoy
02-10-2010, 09:33 AM
DB now I think thats a decent draft...
Not great but Decent.
In the 2nd I would rather us get Spikes (homer pick)....

Davis is a poor pick at 9, he is a RT in the NFL imo. His lack of effort is very disturbing.

Cam Thomas is taken way too high, and I would rather not take somebody with borderline 3rd Round skills in the 2nd Round.

Snead doesnt even deserve to be drafted after the horrible year he had, and his decision making is beyond poor.

Norwood is a decent pick but he looked lost at the Senior Bowl playing OLB. Which raises lots of red flags.

X-Era
02-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Davis is a poor pick at 9, he is a RT in the NFL imo. His lack of effort is very disturbing.

Cam Thomas is taken way too high, and I would rather not take somebody with borderline 3rd Round skills in the 2nd Round.

Snead doesnt even deserve to be drafted after the horrible year he had, and his decision making is beyond poor.

Norwood is a decent pick but he looked lost at the Senior Bowl playing OLB. Which raises lots of red flags.

I agree with much of what you said. I would say Davis may not be worthy of the 9 pick as well, agree on Thomas, totally agree on Snead, not a huge Norwood fan, but he has some pass rushing upside.

YardRat
02-10-2010, 05:12 PM
He was more of a sleeper 3 weeks ago.

Id say that he shouldn't shoot up the boards just because of the Senior Bowl.

But...

cough-Erik Flowers-cough

Biggest disappointment in Dwight Adams' Buffalo career, according to him.

Eric Moulds was the best athlete, "hands down", BTW.

Mitchell55
02-11-2010, 02:40 PM
Switch 2nd with Cody and 3rd with Lefevour, and its great. Problem is I didnt ready who he had falling to us

WeAreArthurMoates
02-11-2010, 04:42 PM
If we get a vet to groom snead for a year or two I would love this draft. I'd rather have LeFevour though.