27 Dallas- LB Brandon Spikes Florida
28 San Diego- RB Jonathan Dwyer Georgia Tech
29 NY Jets- WR Golden Tate Notre Dame
30 Minnesota- CB Patrick Robinson Florida State
31 Indianapolis- DE Everson Griffen- USC
32 New Orleans- DT Jared Odrick Penn State

DraftBoy
02-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Overall pretty good, I disagree with some, agree with some. Not bad.

I do think Benn, Robinson, Odrick, Iupati, and Griffen are on the outside looking in of the first round right now.

WeAreArthurMoates
02-11-2010, 04:40 PM
I just think if Clausen is there, we will take him. Gailey is an offensive minded coached and has stated numerous times how it's a qb league. Then I expect us to take a Jason Fox, Charles Brown or Vladimer Ducasse in the 2nd. Then the rest of the draft is defense.

T-Long
02-11-2010, 04:44 PM
From his words today, I definitely think we are getting one of the Eagles QB's. That's why I passed on Clausen.

EDS
02-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Round 1
1 St Louis-DT Ndakumong Suh- Nebraska
2 Detroit –DT Gerald McCoy- Oklahoma
3 Tampa Bay-SS Eric Berry- Tennessee
4 Washington-QB Sam Bradford- Oklahoma
5 Kansas City- WR Dez Bryant- Oklahoma State
6 Seattle-OT Russell Okung OT- Oklahoma State
7 Cleveland-CB Joe Haden- Florida
8 Oakland- OT Anthony Davis- Rutgers
9 Buffalo- OT Bryan Bulaga- Iowa
10 Denver (f/Chicago)- LB Rolando McLain Alabama
11 Jacksonville – DE Jason Pierre Paul South Florida
12 Miami- DT Dan Williams- Tennessee
13 San Francisco- OT Trent Williams- Oklahoma
14 Seattle (f/ Denver)- QB Jimmy Clausen- Notre Dame
15 NY Giants- DE Carlos Dunlap- Florida
16 Tennessee- DT Brian Price UCLA
17 San Francisco RB C.J. Spiller Clemson
18 Pittsburgh- S Earl Thomas Texas
19 Atlanta- DE/OLB Sergio Kindle Texas
20 Houston- OG Mike Iupati Idaho
21 Cincinnati- DE Everson Griffen- USC
22 New England- DE/OLB Ricky Sapp Clemson
23 Green Bay- OT Bruce Campbell Maryland
24 Philadelphia- LB Navorro Bowman Penn State
25 Baltimore- WR Arrelious Benn Illinois
26 Arizona- TE Jermaine Gresham Oklahoma
31 Indianapolis- DE Brandon Graham Michigan

Morgan?

Ed
02-11-2010, 05:30 PM
I just think if Clausen is there, we will take him. Gailey is an offensive minded coached and has stated numerous times how it's a qb league. Then I expect us to take a Jason Fox, Charles Brown or Vladimer Ducasse in the 2nd. Then the rest of the draft is defense.
But there are a lot of people that don't like Claussen as a prospect. If the Bills are in that camp, which is very possible, then they're not going to draft him just because.

Ebenezer
02-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Tampa has so many needs that I can't see them taking a safety at #3.

SquishDaFish
02-11-2010, 05:47 PM
I like it but would take Mclain over Baluga.

T-Long
02-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Morgan?
yep, fixed it.

patmoran2006
02-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Round 1
1 St Louis-DT Ndakumong Suh- Nebraska
2 Detroit –DT Gerald McCoy- Oklahoma
3 Tampa Bay-SS Eric Berry- Tennessee
4 Washington-QB Sam Bradford- Oklahoma
5 Kansas City- WR Dez Bryant- Oklahoma State
6 Seattle-OT Russell Okung OT- Oklahoma State
7 Cleveland-CB Joe Haden- Florida
8 Oakland- OT Anthony Davis- Rutgers
9 Buffalo- OT Bryan Bulaga- Iowa
10 Denver (f/Chicago)- LB Rolando McLain Alabama
11 Jacksonville – DE Derrick Morgan Georgia Tech
12 Miami- DT Dan Williams- Tennessee
13 San Francisco- OT Trent Williams- Oklahoma
14 Seattle (f/ Denver)- QB Jimmy Clausen- Notre Dame
15 NY Giants- DE Jason Pierre Paul South Florida
16 Tennessee- DT Brian Price UCLA
17 San Francisco RB C.J. Spiller Clemson
18 Pittsburgh- S Earl Thomas Texas
19 Atlanta- DE/OLB Sergio Kindle Texas
20 Houston- OG Mike Iupati Idaho
21 Cincinnati- DE Carlos Dunlap- Florida
22 New England- DE/OLB Ricky Sapp Clemson
23 Green Bay- OT Bruce Campbell Maryland
24 Philadelphia- LB Navorro Bowman Penn State
25 Baltimore- WR Arrelious Benn Illinois
26 Arizona- TE Jermaine Gresham Oklahoma
31 Indianapolis- DE Everson Griffen- USC

The scenario you painted is the one scenario that would completely make me lose my mind.

I don't care about Poz or Mitchell; move one of them to the outside if need be.. if McClain is on the board and we pass him over for a bigger "need" I will lose my mind.

McClain is an elite player and from what I've heard the closest thing to a Ray Lewis since Ray Lewis himself.

T-Long
02-11-2010, 06:09 PM
The scenario you painted is the one scenario that would completely make me lose my mind.

I don't care about Poz or Mitchell; move one of them to the outside if need be.. if McClain is on the board and we pass him over for a bigger "need" I will lose my mind.

McClain is an elite player and from what I've heard the closest thing to a Ray Lewis since Ray Lewis himself.

I agree. But from listening to Gailey today, they are going to get a consensus on where they are strong and where they are weak and address their biggest weaknesses. You'd have to be blind to not know the biggest weakness on this team is the OL. Now, if they don't address the QB situation in FA or via trade, the painting should be on the wall that they are going QB in the draft. I think that they address the OL situation with #9, no matter if McLain is on the board or not. That doesn't mean I agree with it, just what I think they will do.

WeAreArthurMoates
02-11-2010, 06:10 PM
But there are a lot of people that don't like Claussen as a prospect. If the Bills are in that camp, which is very possible, then they're not going to draft him just because.

That could be very well true but I just don't buy anything that comes out of a team's mouth this time of the year.

patmoran2006
02-11-2010, 06:12 PM
I agree. But from listening to Gailey today, they are going to get a consensus on where they are strong and where they are weak and address their biggest weaknesses. You'd have to be blind to not know the biggest weakness on this team is the OL. Now, if they don't address the QB situation in FA or via trade, the painting should be on the wall that they are going QB in the draft. I think that they address the OL situation with #9, no matter if McLain is on the board or not. That doesn't mean I agree with it, just what I think they will do.

My feeling is there is enough OT's early in the draft they can still get a starter.

McClain, in just my opinion, is the best player in this entire draft and that includes Suh (and that's just my opinion). Maybe not the most dominant college player, but will be the best pro.

T-Long
02-11-2010, 06:16 PM
My feeling is there is enough OT's early in the draft they can still get a starter.

McClain, in just my opinion, is the best player in this entire draft and that includes Suh (and that's just my opinion). Maybe not the most dominant college player, but will be the best pro.
McLain reminds me of Demeco Ryans. I was very high on him and I got hammered for it...and look how he turned out. I agree with you that this kid will be a star, I just see them addressing their biggest weakness. They are going to look at their linebackers and see Posz and Mitchell inside, Maybin on the outside, then another OLB. If they took McLain, that more than likely means that Mitchell is now gone (b/c he can't play the OLB position in a 3-4) and then we still need to get an OLB.

If they take a LT at #9, he starts immediately.

patmoran2006
02-11-2010, 06:19 PM
McLain reminds me of Demeco Ryans. I was very high on him and I got hammered for it...and look how he turned out. I agree with you that this kid will be a star, I just see them addressing their biggest weakness. They are going to look at their linebackers and see Posz and Mitchell inside, Maybin on the outside, then another OLB. If they took McLain, that more than likely means that Mitchell is now gone (b/c he can't play the OLB position in a 3-4) and then we still need to get an OLB.

If they take a LT at #9, he starts immediately.

Everything you say makes complete sense. I just can't fathom passing on a difference maker like McClain.

Honestly, if the Bills arent taking him I hope he's not even on the board so I dont lose my mind.

If I got to play Gm for Buffalo for the day, and I had the first pick in the draft, I'd take Suh because he's elite AND a huge need. . But honestly, if I had the second pick of the draft, I'd take McClain above anybody else in the draft.

For the record, Piss in Kawika Mitchell.. His prescence I would hope has absolutely nothing to do with the Bills draft day plans

T-Long
02-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Everything you say makes complete sense. I just can't fathom passing on a difference maker like McClain.

Honestly, if the Bills arent taking him I hope he's not even on the board so I dont lose my mind.

If I got to play Gm for Buffalo for the day, and I had the first pick in the draft, I'd take Suh because he's elite AND a huge need. . But honestly, if I had the second pick of the draft, I'd take McClain above anybody else in the draft.

For the record, Piss in Kawika Mitchell.. His prescence I would hope has absolutely nothing to do with the Bills draft day plans

Do you know what the sad thing is? I could name a few people off the top of my head from the Zone that I would have no problem with making our draft picks.

As for Mitchell, he really hasn't lived up to his contract he got in FA. With that being said, I think he is going to be accounted for when they are preparing their board for the draft. Now, he also has to be cleared medically...so if you are praying for McLain, then hope that Mitchell is not healthy enough to return to starter's form this season. My thinking is he will be.

tampabay25690
02-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Tampa has so many needs that I can't see them taking a safety at #3.

I can see them drafting Berry no problem.....Safe pick IMO

WeAreArthurMoates
02-11-2010, 06:48 PM

I honestly think that he wont be on the board. After the combine he will shoot up the charts like Curry did last year. I really think that Clausen will be the guy though, don't know why, I just do.

patmoran2006
02-11-2010, 06:54 PM
I honestly think that he wont be on the board. After the combine he will shoot up the charts like Curry did last year. I really think that Clausen will be the guy though, don't know why, I just do.

Agree with first point, not with second.

I of course could easily be wrong and hell its only halfway through February, but I really think the Bills are going to get a vet QB and work on developing Brohm in 2010.

No way they acquire a vet QB AND use the 9th pick on a rookie this year.. One maybe, not both.

SABURZFAN
02-11-2010, 07:08 PM
kernowboy is going to flip when he sees Campbell going to Green Bay at #23.

justasportsfan
02-11-2010, 07:08 PM
McClain could be Nix's Merriman.

SABURZFAN
02-11-2010, 07:11 PM
i don't think Okung slips past KC either.

elltrain22
02-11-2010, 07:16 PM
I like the pick, and I think Baluga is gonna be a nice player, but I really want McClain.