PDA

View Full Version : Incognito.

Prov401
02-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Is there any news on him? I'd like for us to re-sign him, especially if Wood isn't able to participate in the early part of the season.

Pinkerton Security
02-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Is there any news on him? I'd like for us to re-sign him, especially if Wood isn't able to participate in the early part of the season.

I'd like to resign him anyways, I think hes a nasty run-blocking guard that could allow us to try Wood at center...an interior of Levitre, Wood and Incognito would pave the way!

Jaybird
02-11-2010, 08:33 PM
bring that boy back... wood to play the middle... nasty young talent

YardRat
02-11-2010, 08:33 PM
He's a keeper, IMO.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
02-11-2010, 08:40 PM
just cause we want him does not mean he want us

bigbub2352
02-11-2010, 08:42 PM
this is a signing that would show we are actually serious about winning, Hangartner is tre teague he wont kill u most games but he will be nothing more than a stop gap

wood levitre richie and butler with say bulaga would be one nasty nasty oline

Michael82
02-11-2010, 08:43 PM
He's an RFA and is ours if we want him. I hope we keep him and have him and Levitre at Guard and Wood at Center.

ServoBillieves
02-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Am I the only person who thought Hangartner was the only solid piece of the puzzle the entire year?

justasportsfan
02-11-2010, 08:53 PM
like him but the guy needs to be fixed. He's a penalty magnet.

Jaybird
02-11-2010, 08:54 PM
The bash brothers!!!!

mrbojanglezs
02-11-2010, 09:05 PM

he has said that he would like to stay here long term

tampabay25690
02-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Incognito seems like a Buffalo guy anyway

Ground Chuck
02-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Levitre at LT.

Should be Levitre - Wood - Hangarten - Incognito - Butler

Really not all that bad.

kelly2reed4six
02-11-2010, 10:52 PM

He has already said he likes it hear.

Syderick
02-12-2010, 02:03 AM
Am I the only person who thought Hangartner was the only solid piece of the puzzle the entire year?

He wasn't too bad, but he's got to snap the ball better during shotgun formations.

Night Train
02-12-2010, 05:29 AM

That's why we will re-sign him.

Pinkerton Security
02-12-2010, 08:29 AM

I'd be oK with having Hangartner at C as he really wasnt bad at all, but if you could have Wood or Hangartner, which would you rather have? A lot of things are going to hinge on whether we draft a tackle in round 1 or not

Mahdi
02-12-2010, 08:39 AM
Levitre at LT.

Should be Levitre - Wood - Hangarten - Incognito - Butler

Really not all that bad.
Except for the G you have playing LT. Levitre is too short to play LT going up against long armed DEs would give him a world of trouble. We would not be able to run left if he was at LT and DEs would not have any trouble getting into his chest and driving him back.

Out of all the players we have on the OL he would be the worst candidate except for maybe Incognito.

cocamide
02-12-2010, 08:54 AM
I'd like to see Incognito go after Wilfork's fat knees.

justasportsfan
02-12-2010, 09:32 AM

I thought he did okay especially for his first year as a starter and with a new team. He wasn't dominant but he was ok.

TedMock
02-12-2010, 12:32 PM

Hangartner played fairly well for the most part, but I don't think that should stop us from trying to get better. If Wood turns out to be the better center then Levitre, Wood, Incognito should be the interior and Hangartner makes one heck of a backup/utility guy to have on the team. Incognito is currently our best interior lineman. Wood has the ability to be as good or better, but we really have to find out if he can even get back on track after the injury. Levitre played decent as time went on and definitely got better during the year.

bflojohn
02-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Just a little tid bit, Eric Wood was the center for Brian Brohm while both matriculated at Louisville. Comfortable transition for Brohm, Maybe??

better days
02-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Just a little tid bit, Eric Wood was the center for Brian Brohm while both matriculated at Louisville. Comfortable transition for Brohm, Maybe??

I think it would be good for Brohm & Wood both.

jamze132
02-12-2010, 02:00 PM
I would like to have Incognito at RG and Wood at C. Han can be the first backup. Besides, there is no guarantee that Wood will even play this year so it makes sense to lock up Incognito long term regardless.

better days
02-12-2010, 02:36 PM
I would like to have Incognito at RG and Wood at C. Han can be the first backup. Besides, there is no guarantee that Wood will even play this year so it makes sense to lock up Incognito long term regardless.

All reports are Wood will be fine, but I LIKE Incognito, he just needs a little discipline which Chan will instill in him. Wood to Center & Hangardner to the bench as a valuable back up.

jamze132
02-12-2010, 03:36 PM
All reports are Wood will be fine, but I LIKE Incognito, he just needs a little discipline which Chan will instill in him. Wood to Center & Hangardner to the bench as a valuable back up.
That's not what Wood himself says...

Mski
02-12-2010, 03:42 PM
wasnt Wood a center and Hangartner a guard? why did we flip them in the first place, also that was a very nast injury to woods leg, one that a few years ago might have ended his career, when he does come back to play this year he probably wont be the same player he was before the injury

SpillerThrills
02-12-2010, 03:56 PM
That's not what Wood himself says...

where did you see that?

better days
02-12-2010, 05:11 PM
wasnt Wood a center and Hangartner a guard? why did we flip them in the first place, also that was a very nast injury to woods leg, one that a few years ago might have ended his career, when he does come back to play this year he probably wont be the same player he was before the injury

He broke his leg, there were no injuries to any joint. As long as the bone has healed there should be no problem & his play should be the same as last year.

Mski
02-12-2010, 05:36 PM
He broke his leg, there were no injuries to any joint. As long as the bone has healed there should be no problem & his play should be the same as last year. he didnt just "break his leg" he broke both bones in his lower leg at the same time, and they weren't just clean easy to reset breaks either... that type of fracture is enough to cripple most non athletes for the rest of their lives

better days
02-12-2010, 07:17 PM
he didnt just "break his leg" he broke both bones in his lower leg at the same time, and they weren't just clean easy to reset breaks either... that type of fracture is enough to cripple most non athletes for the rest of their lives

Maybe 20 years ago. Medicine has come a LONG WAY in just the last 5 years. And have you seen the X-Rays or MRI's? How do you know how bad the breaks were? Link?