PDA

View Full Version : Mcnabb wants nothing to do with Buffalo?

FlyingDutchman
02-12-2010, 01:18 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=paolantonio_sal&id=4904977

"So, a trade would give McNabb a fresh start and the chance to get the financial security with a contract extension he wants and deserves. Indeed, a trade would need McNabb's approval so that he could work out a deal. For example, sources say, he wants no part of Buffalo"

Mahdi
02-12-2010, 01:21 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=paolantonio_sal&id=4904977

"So, a trade would give McNabb a fresh start and the chance to get the financial security with a contract extension he wants and deserves. Indeed, a trade would need McNabb's approval so that he could work out a deal. For example, sources say, he wants no part of Buffalo"
Ha. Funny how they singled Buffalo out. I highly doubt McNabb said that himself.

FlyingDutchman
02-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Ha. Funny how they singled Buffalo out. I highly doubt McNabb said that himself.

i hope so, i cant stomach the thought of someone like noodle arm pennington coming in

mchurchfie
02-12-2010, 01:24 PM
What QB in his right mind would want to play behind Buffalo's Oline. I'm sure Jason Peter's gave him a glowing recomendation of Buffalo anyways.

better days
02-12-2010, 01:28 PM
I hope he sticks to his guns & refuses a trade with Buffalo. I hate the thought of the Bills giving up even a 2nd rnd pick for McNabb let alone a #1

Night Train
02-12-2010, 01:33 PM
What QB in his right mind would want to play behind Buffalo's Oline. I'm sure Jason Peter's gave him a glowing recomendation of Buffalo anyways.

Jason Peters almost got McNabb killed in those Dallas games with his horrid play. Why would he care what Wonderlic Of 6 had to say ?

He might as well listen to Owens. :rolleyes:

k-oneputt
02-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Good, I don't want the overrated McNabb either. Especially for a high draft pick.

Forward_Lateral
02-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Wasn't there a report posted yesterday that he'd be open to coming to Buffalo?

Mahdi
02-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Wasn't there a report posted yesterday that he'd be open to coming to Buffalo?
I smell CowherGate part deux.

Mitchell55
02-12-2010, 01:52 PM
1 source said hes open to it, another said he isnt.

HAMMER
02-12-2010, 03:12 PM
He'd be nuts to come to Buffalo. No one in their right mind would want to come to Buffalo at this time.

BILLSROCK1212
02-12-2010, 03:16 PM
I guarantee this is all apart of the Eagles trying to gain leverage because they know we want him the most.

Beebe's Kid
02-12-2010, 04:20 PM
I smell CowherGate part deux.

I was thinking the same thing. This one has until March 5, which is longer than Cowhergate went on...this is going to get real bad.

DynaPaul
02-12-2010, 04:47 PM
I heard he had Buffalo at the top of his list if he gets traded. These reports are all so unreliable.

JCBills
02-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Why is everyone so obsessed with overpaying for a walking injury?

BlackMetalNinja
02-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Wasn't there a report posted yesterday that he'd be open to coming to Buffalo? http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=187774

justasportsfan
02-12-2010, 07:49 PM
all these reports suck. I will only believe MIkeys sources

ByrdsTheWord
02-12-2010, 10:24 PM
LOL...but i thought he played in Syracuse?

TedMock
02-13-2010, 07:11 AM
I just don't think we're even near the top of his "ok" list. Why would we be? He's aging and needs to win very soon. A young, unproven team with a new coaching is not the right situation for him. Unlike other vets who have gone this route, he will probably have choices. The entire "he played in Syracuse" thing is pointless anyway. Yes, he played in Syracuse. Big deal. Syracuse is not in western NY and at over two hours from Buffalo, I'm sure he wasn't frequenting the Brick Bar in the 90's and hanging out with the locals. Maybe he made a couple of friends in college who were from Buffalo, but most of his buddies were most likely on the football team and most were not from Buffalo. He's from Chicago, so you would have to assume that childhood friends and family are most likely there, not in central NY. He's obviously not going there now. I still think he remains in Philly when all is said and done.

Jan Reimers
02-13-2010, 08:22 AM
Where's Joe Whatshisname when we need him?

ddaryl
02-13-2010, 10:19 AM
If you were a star player and new you were getting towards the end of your career would you want to take the chance and end it in Buffalo. Who just hired its 4th HC in the last 10 years and hasn't sniffed the playoffs during that stretch.

He probably does not want to come here

Griff
02-13-2010, 10:52 AM
If you were a star player and new you were getting towards the end of your career would you want to take the chance and end it in Buffalo. Who just hired its 4th HC in the last 10 years and hasn't sniffed the playoffs during that stretch.

He probably does not want to come here

think about it this way, he knows that he'll never win a super bowl, unless he joins a team that has everything but an above average QB (Minnesota if Favre retires) why not be the guy that turned a struggling franchise around? Just by the law of averages we're due a playoff run soon.

HAMMER
02-13-2010, 12:13 PM
The law of averages? The law of averages would only apply if all things were equal, we are not equal.

SABURZFAN
02-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Where's Joe Whatshisname when we need him?

stop pretending like you forgot his last name. :snicker:

Cleve
02-14-2010, 12:33 PM
The law of averages? The law of averages would only apply if all things were equal, we are not equal.

Yeah, that wasn't a particularly logical or insightful comment by Griff.

Law of Averages = Cubs appearing in at least one World Series in the last 74 years.

Law of Averages = Bills winning at least one of those 4 consecutive Super Bowl appearances.