• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Bills raise ticket prices

The Bills say season ticket prices will increase between $2 and $10 per game. The team says it will still have among the lowest ticket prices in the NFL, claiming the 2010 average ($59.19) is $15 less than the 2009 average price across the league.
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 02-12-2010, 07:10 PM.
  • Beebe's Kid
    • Nov 2009

Re: Bills raise ticket prices

That's what everybody has been calling for, now they'll start complaining!!

Comment

• Mski
      • Mar 2006

lets see... they take two games a year away from the season ticket holders and still raise the prices... the first year of the toronto deal my seats went from $405/seat for 10 games to $465 for 8

thats was nearly an $18/game increase.... thats when i told them to go fly a kite and ended 10 years of season ticket ownership
      RIP Tommy D!
      12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

They need to raise prices to stay competitive in the league...good move.

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nighthawk
          Huh? No, what they need to do is put out a good product on the field to stay competitive in the league. Raising prices is like a slap in the face to loyal Bill fans..."Hey suckers...give us more of your money for the crap we've been giving you..."

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

they should put out a good team first. we've taken it on the chin for ten years with nothing to show for it.. its about time they front the bill, put out a good team, make the playoffs and get extra revenue from extra games....then pass on the expense of higher tickets for a better product.

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

Buffalo is still 1 of the cheapest TICKETS in all of football...
              You guys have no idea how lucky you are....
              Keep buying your tickets and the Bills will stay no problem....
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Huh? No, what they need to do is put out a good product on the field to stay competitive in the league. Raising prices is like a slap in the face to loyal Bill fans..."Hey suckers...give us more of your money for the crap we've been giving you..."
                Bills need to increase revenue, especially in an uncapped league. Who knows if a salary cap will be coming back in 2011 and beyond

Comment

• Bravo82
                  • Aug 2008

Slowly but surely the NFL and other major sports are pricing out the average fan. But hey, gotta pay those million dollar bums somehow.

Comment

• Billiever86
                    • Jan 2006

you guys are spoiled up there....I had to pay 110 for high lower levels to watch us get crushed in miami

Comment

• tampabay25690
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Billiever86
                      you guys are spoiled up there....I had to pay 110 for high lower levels to watch us get crushed in miami
                      And Miami is cheap
                      GO Gators!!!!!!
                      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Billz_fan
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                        I hope your being sarcastic because anyone that thinks Ralph is gonna use this money to improve the team is well..............nevermind. Time will show what it always has. Profit.
                        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• DrGraves
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Billz_fan
                          I hope your being sarcastic because anyone that thinks Ralph is gonna use this money to improve the team is well..............nevermind. Time will show what it always has. Profit.

Do you really think that this increase in ticket price has any effect on anything? The ticks are going up 5-6 bucks on average heres some simple math

5 bucks a seat x 70,000 seats x 7 home games = 2.45 million dollars.

that isn't even enough money to pay one more scrub player for a season. tickets contribute nothing to what the bills bring in. its 100% tv revenue.

Comment

• BillsWin
                            man amongst boys
                            • Oct 2008

If they had gotten Cowher, or another proven coach like everybody wanted Bills fans would gladly pay higher ticket prices.

If this Gailey thing works out that $8 bucks extra a ticket will be worth it.
                            I am The Batman.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by DrGraves
                              Do you really think that this increase in ticket price has any effect on anything? The ticks are going up 5-6 bucks on average heres some simple math

5 bucks a seat x 70,000 seats x 7 home games = 2.45 million dollars.

that isn't even enough money to pay one more scrub player for a season. tickets contribute nothing to what the bills bring in. its 100% tv revenue.
                              The only thing I know for sure is I won't be buying any more tickets untill the old fart puts a quality product on the field again. I wouldn't care if they lowered prices. The team has stunk for 10 years and no one in the FO really gives a crap about anything EXCEPT selling tickets. I'll watch the games on tv televised in my area thats it. No more NFL Sunday ticket or even going out to watch the games. I have supported them with money for 33 years and the returns have diminished steadily since the new century started.
                              The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

Working...
                              X