PDA

View Full Version : My Take on an Offseason...

Dying_-2-_Live
02-14-2010, 10:41 AM
Cuts:

~Nic Harris
~Roscoe Parrish
~Marcus Buggs
~Corey McIntyre
~John Wendling
~ Chris Kelsay
~ Ryan Denney

Trades:

~ Trade Marshawn Lynch and Aaron Schobel to The Seattle Seahawks for a 2nd, 4th, and 2011 3rd

Free Agency:

~Marcus Mcneill...OT...PLEASE?
~Gary Brackett...LB...
~Bertrand Berry...LB...
~Casey Hampton...NT...

(Free Agency is a huge pipe dream)

Draft:

~ Round 1: Sam Bradford QB Oklahoma
Anyone who has any understanding of the game knows the Buffalo Bills desperately need a Franchise Quarterback. While this draft may not be very "deep" at the Quarterback position, Sam Bradford is elite. His arm may worry some, however his arm is plenty strong enough to make every throw on the field and with "zip" (How often do teams call a play that requires the ball to be thrown 65-70 yards?). Bradford's main selling point is his Peyton Manning like accuracy. No matter how much pressure he had to face at Oklahoma, which he honestly didn't have to do often, he was able to have complete control of where he places the ball. Clausen would deserve a look If Bradford is gone at this point, but he isnt as complete of a prospect as Sammy.

~ Round 2 pick A: Vladimir Ducasse OT Massachusetts
Very Big and Strong, but still quick enough to play the tackle position.
~ Round 2 pick B: Brandon LaFell WR Louisiana State
James Hardy part II? Tall (6'3") and quick enough (4.45 - 4.5)
~ Round 3 : Jonathan Dwyer RB Georgia Tech
Every NFL team in the League knows they should have 2 serviceable backs. With Marshawn Lynch gone, we pick a guy from our suddenly favorite school.
~ Round 4 : Mike McLaughlin ILB Boston College
Good depth for the switch to the 3-4 scheme. He's got the size, although he isnt exactly a "monster". He isn't a very quick player, which leaves him strictly as 3-4 ILB. Wouldn't it be nice to have a guy like McClain?

.......................................................................................................

SquishDaFish
02-14-2010, 11:05 AM
All of those cuts wont happen and that trade def wont happen. Keep playing Madden

YardRat
02-14-2010, 11:32 AM
Anyone who has any understanding of the game knows the Buffalo Bills desperately need to address the lines first or they'll never have a Franchise Quarterback.

Fixed.

djjimkelly
02-14-2010, 11:43 AM
why on earth would the bills want gary brackett

thank god your not a decision maker at one bills drive

better days
02-14-2010, 11:55 AM
Fixed.

The line will be fixed, but if a franchise QB is there at #9 you take him. They can get a OT in the 2nd or even move back into the 1st if need be.

SABURZFAN
02-14-2010, 12:07 PM
i'd like to see the Bills move down from the #9 spot and pick up a 2nd rounder. i don't expect them to be a major player in FA but getting a player or two to upgrade a position or two would be nice as well.

Dying_-2-_Live
02-16-2010, 05:03 PM
John Wendling down... 6 more to go

DrGraves
02-16-2010, 08:11 PM
what are you smoking thinking we would get that much for lynch? i want some...