PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Marshall is NOT going to the Patriots...

more cowbell
02-16-2010, 10:04 PM
ESPN is a terrible source for NFL news. ESPECIALLY when it has to do with the Boston, Dallas, and Chicago makets.

ESPN is headquartered in Bristol, CT and besides the obvious regional bias to New England teams (red sox, pats, celtics, uconn) they're also trying to market the new ESPN BOSTON website.

My point is that any big named free agent is going to always be linked to the Pats this offseason because it creates a story that idiots like us are talking about on message boards, at the water cooler and are researching online. Brandon Marshall is a hot name right now that a lot of people recognize because of his superior talent and his publiciced blowout with coach McDaniels multiple times this season.

Don't take anything these fools have to say seriously. The "experts" at ESPN aren't football or news experts they're experts in creating stories and buzz for their biggest markets.

moral of the story...not a CHANCE IN HELL Brandon Marshall goes to the Patriots.

JCBills
02-17-2010, 12:50 AM
Well put, very true. I live 30 mins from their two main CT offices, it's absurd how Pats biased they are.

SquishDaFish
02-17-2010, 06:46 AM
I agree with all you say but never leave the Pats out of picking anyone up. So I wouldnt say there is NO chance but slim yes.

Italian Stallion
02-17-2010, 07:09 AM
Totally agree...

Now if the Pats pick Tim Tebow (alot of picks to choose from: 1 first rounder and several 2nd rounders) then ESPN will literally become UNWATCHABLE (more so than it already is)

If that happens it should just be renamed MHSN (Mass Hole Sports Network)

SquishDaFish
02-17-2010, 07:16 AM
Come on now theres nothing wrong with Massachusetts. Not every fan or network is the same. Yes ESPN is biased I agree and it make me sick also.

ChanGailey
02-17-2010, 07:27 AM
Maybe their Pats bias because the Pats win all the time.

I never heard anybody say Nobody Circles the Wagons like the New England Patriots.

If we would win something they'd be talking about us. It's about who's winning.

Beebe's Kid
02-17-2010, 07:43 AM
I thought Clayton was a Steeler's homer?

I thought ESPN was only a radio network now...since they came out with NFL, MLB, and NHL Networks.

better days
02-17-2010, 08:01 AM
I thought Clayton was a Steeler's homer?

I thought ESPN was only a radio network now...since they came out with NFL, MLB, and NHL Networks.

Clayton gets very little air time on TV anymore. He is from Pittsburg but lives in Seattle & has a radio show there.

Beebe's Kid
02-17-2010, 11:17 AM
Clayton gets very little air time on TV anymore. He is from Pittsburg but lives in Seattle & has a radio show there.

He has the perfect face for radio...

How did this douche get this job? It's not like he is that good, and he isn't much to look at. If you get past that, there is that whiny voice... and I'm sure he makes a good buck.

BuffaloRanger
02-17-2010, 12:14 PM
There's alot wrong with Moscowchussets...