X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

I want to destroy Canada

Common boys lets go out and take out them mounties on their home ice!!!! They were so bad they had to have Crosby shoot twice in 4 shooters in the shootout... pussies. Every player on your roster is better than the Swiss but you go back to Sid....babies. And then when you win the whole arena goes insane for beating the swiss in a shoot out, acting like you won the Cup or something. You all should have been in tears thinking about how bad your team played. America is coming to stomp on your ass. Watch out!
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: I want to destroy Canada

Yeah, but really... it doesn't even matter - this is all preliminary. It's when the elimination rounds begin that it's do or die.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
      Yeah, but really... it doesn't even matter - this is all preliminary. It's when the elimination rounds begin that it's do or die.
      it does and it doesn't. 4 teams get a free pass into the elimination round, the other 4 will have to play in. If they US wins, they'll definitely get one of the 4 automatic spots. That's one less game to play and one fewer chance at elimination.

As far as Crosby goes, I don't blame the Canadians at all. If I had Crosby or Ovechkin, I'd use them for every penalty shot if the rules allowed it. Get your best guy on the ice as much as possible.

Don't get me wrong- I can't stand either of those guys. But my personal feelings don't change the fact that they're the 2 best players in the NHL right now.
      Last edited by OpIv37; 02-19-2010, 11:11 AM.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DMBcrew36
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
        it does and it doesn't. 4 teams get a free pass into the elimination round, the other 4 will have to play in. If they US wins, they'll definitely get one of the 4 automatic spots. That's one less game to play and one fewer chance at elimination.

As far as Crosby goes, I don't blame the Canadians at all. If I had Crosby or Ovechkin, I'd use them for every penalty shot if the rules allowed it. Get your best guy on the ice as much as possible.

Don't get me wrong- I can't stand either of those guys. But my personal feelings don't change the fact that they're the 2 best players in the NHL right now.
        I guess it depends too on whether the U.S. players would get some decent practice time instead of playing that extra game. You definitely want them out there playing together as much as possible. If it means instead getting extra practice time, rather than playing a game, then that's definitely good. They definitely have a few things to work on, like their powerplay.
        Last edited by DMBcrew36; 02-19-2010, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
          I guess it depends too on whether the U.S. players would get some decent practice time instead of playing that extra game. You definitely want them out there playing together as much as possible. If it means instead getting extra practice time, rather than playing a game, then that's definitely good. They definitely have a few things to work on, like their powerplay.
          yeah that shorty yesterday was ****ing ridiculous. And why the hell were the defensemen pinching in a PK situation with a 3 goal lead?
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
            WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
            • Mar 2003

I hope Team USA buries one of the new Millard Fillmore dollars under the ice.

Team Canada did that with a Loonie in Salt Lake.
            Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• DrGraves
              • Mar 2008

AMERICAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X