PDA

View Full Version : Offseason Outlook Video - Buffalo Bills

FootballCEO
02-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Buffalo Bills Offseason Outlook Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpqsLu5PDZo)

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Bills video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism!

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Bills football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize

justasportsfan
02-19-2010, 12:59 PM
awesome and welcome

The King
02-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Great 5 minute breakdown. Too bad Butler retired between the time you made this and released it. Welcome to the Zone!

FootballCEO
02-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Thanks Guys!! I appreciate the feedback!

You're right! We taped this last week and once I saw the news I was like %**#&#*@!! LOL.. Well..better late than never right ;)

better days
02-19-2010, 01:35 PM
Welcome & nice job. How often do you plan to have new shows?

The King
02-19-2010, 01:38 PM
Are you Emory or Tyler?

FootballCEO
02-19-2010, 01:42 PM
Welcome & nice job. How often do you plan to have new shows?

We've been doing NFL predictions all season.. In the offseason, we'll do 2 mock drafts per month and prospect videos.. But we do shows weekly! We also do AFL, Draft, UFL, CFL, College (D-I to Juco), Womens and Minor league football...

FootballCEO
02-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Im Emory

Griff
02-19-2010, 01:58 PM
you seem more natural Emory, Tyler stumbled over his words a few times. Oh and yes I agree with you and Lokiar throwbacks all the time.

JCBills
02-19-2010, 01:59 PM
you seem more natural Emory, Tyler stumbled over his words a few times. Oh and yes I agree with you and Lokiar throwbacks all the time.
I'm Lokiar :D

I made the Beast Mode Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ6x_CpOfyY

hughjackman
02-19-2010, 02:01 PM
Buffalo Bills Offseason Outlook Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpqsLu5PDZo)

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Bills video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism!

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Bills football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize

Pretty cool. I like your other videos on youtube too. Good job guys. I will definately follow a couple regular dudes that take the time to put in the effort.

FootballCEO
02-19-2010, 02:15 PM
Pretty cool. I like your other videos on youtube too. Good job guys. I will definately follow a couple regular dudes that take the time to put in the effort.

Thanks man!! We just trying to keep improving!

The King
02-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Im EmoryClearly the more knowledgeable of the two. :;

The King
02-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Pretty cool. I like your other videos on youtube too. Good job guys. I will definately follow a couple regular dudes that take the time to put in the effort.Whoa Wolverine posts here now! We're big time!

Griz78
02-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Unfortunately you missed Xavier Omon too. He is on Seattle now.
Good job though!

Beebe's Kid
02-19-2010, 02:39 PM
I'm Lokiar :D

I made the Beast Mode Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ6x_CpOfyY

Man, it was great when Lynch ran like that!! I hope he can get himself to do that again, and clean up his act off of the field. A few weeks of running like, and I'll give him a $20.

Emory, great job. Keep up the good work, I am sure it will only get better with time, unless it is Trent Edwards!

X-Era
02-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Thanks man!! We just trying to keep improving!
Are you a Bills fan?

Do you plan to stick around and keep posting here?

Yasgur's Farm
02-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Are you a Bills fan?That's an excellent question... Because if not, and you do these for all teams, I'm extremely impressed with the homework.

FootballCEO
02-19-2010, 09:30 PM
That's an excellent question... Because if not, and you do these for all teams, I'm extremely impressed with the homework.

Since I was born and raised in New Orleans...played college ball at UL-Lafayette... I'm a Saints fan! :)

But I'm a DIE HARD football fan period! And I've never allowed my fanism of one team cloud my better judgement or analysis!

Yep... We do these for every team! Even college...from D-I to Juco, Arena, Womens Football, Draft, Coaching Videos...

I'm just passionate about the game and this is how I get to show it!

P.S.

My Best Friend is a Bills fan... And I never understood why growing up.. I was always like "Dude...You live WAYYYY in Louisiana..and you like the Bills?!?!?!" lol

FootballCEO
02-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Are you a Bills fan?

Do you plan to stick around and keep posting here?

Saints fan Homie! But I do plan to stick around and post all year long! I'm a man of the People! And nobody knows their team better than a fan of that team!

JCBills
02-20-2010, 01:51 AM
Saints fan Homie! But I do plan to stick around and post all year long! I'm a man of the People! And nobody knows their team better than a fan of that team!

Good looks (northeast term lol) bro, looks like you can bring some good stuff to the table.

Also don't be afraid to ask for contribution/collaboration on future projects, some of the guys around here have extensive knowledge, passion, and love for the game of football.

FootballCEO
02-20-2010, 06:32 AM
Good looks (northeast term lol) bro, looks like you can bring some good stuff to the table.

Also don't be afraid to ask for contribution/collaboration on future projects, some of the guys around here have extensive knowledge, passion, and love for the game of football.

This will be awesome Chief! Maybe we can do a weekly fan prediction, where one of you guys can submit a 10sec clip on why you guys will win the upcoming game and I'll add it to the video prediction that we do weekly

Griff
02-20-2010, 07:22 AM

Well as long as your not a Fins or Pats fan you're okay in my book. (or Dallas, or Oakland, or Jets too)