• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FootballCEO
    • Jun 2008

Offseason Outlook Video - Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills Offseason Outlook Video

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Bills video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism!

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Bills football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize
    www.footballgameplan.com
    "Where Football Makes Sense"
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Offseason Outlook Video - Buffalo Bills

awesome and welcome
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Great 5 minute breakdown. Too bad Butler retired between the time you made this and released it. Welcome to the Zone!
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• FootballCEO
        • Jun 2008

Thanks Guys!! I appreciate the feedback!

You're right! We taped this last week and once I saw the news I was like %**#&#*@!! LOL.. Well..better late than never right
        www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Welcome & nice job. How often do you plan to have new shows?

Comment

• The King
            • Jun 2004

Are you Emory or Tyler?
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• FootballCEO
              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by better days
              Welcome & nice job. How often do you plan to have new shows?

We've been doing NFL predictions all season.. In the offseason, we'll do 2 mock drafts per month and prospect videos.. But we do shows weekly! We also do AFL, Draft, UFL, CFL, College (D-I to Juco), Womens and Minor league football...
              www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• FootballCEO
                • Jun 2008

Im Emory
                www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• Griff
                  • Jul 2008

you seem more natural Emory, Tyler stumbled over his words a few times. Oh and yes I agree with you and Lokiar throwbacks all the time.

Comment

• JCBills
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Griff
                    you seem more natural Emory, Tyler stumbled over his words a few times. Oh and yes I agree with you and Lokiar throwbacks all the time.
                    I'm Lokiar

I made the Beast Mode Highlights

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Last edited by JCBills; 02-19-2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• hughjackman
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by FootballCEO
                      Buffalo Bills Offseason Outlook Video

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Bills video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism!

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Bills football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize
                      Pretty cool. I like your other videos on youtube too. Good job guys. I will definately follow a couple regular dudes that take the time to put in the effort.

Comment

• FootballCEO
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by hughjackman
                        Pretty cool. I like your other videos on youtube too. Good job guys. I will definately follow a couple regular dudes that take the time to put in the effort.
                        Thanks man!! We just trying to keep improving!
                        www.footballgameplan.com

Comment

• The King
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FootballCEO
                          Im Emory
                          Clearly the more knowledgeable of the two.
                          It was all

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hughjackman
                            Whoa Wolverine posts here now! We're big time!
                            It was all

Comment

• Griz78
                              • Sep 2002

Unfortunately you missed Xavier Omon too. He is on Seattle now.
                              Good job though!

Comment

Working...
                              X