PDA

View Full Version : SAm Wyche pumping up Tebow

justasportsfan
02-23-2010, 12:45 PM
“He’s as smart as anyone,” Wyche said. “I was around Montana and Boomer, and they would be at the top of the list of understand theory coming out of college. They understood concepts. This guy is right with them. I hope he gets a good coordinator and a good quarterback coach. If not, he’ll be smarter than they are.”

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/02/23/wyche-pumping-up-tebow/

The Spaz
02-23-2010, 12:47 PM
He liked JP too.

justasportsfan
02-23-2010, 12:49 PM
He liked JP too.
So did the very respected Jaws.

If Tebow is devloped like JP was, he'll bust early in his carreer. That goes for every qb .

TigerJ
02-24-2010, 03:44 PM
I have no doubt that Tebow can adjust to things like taking snaps under center in a conventional pro offense. Everything hinges on whether or not Tebow can fix his horrible mechanics. The fear I would have is that in the heat of battle he might revert early on in his career. Even smart people can panic. I would be inclined to draft him with the idea of sitting him for a year if I drafted him at all. Still, if you have the luxury of waiting, it might not be a bad risk to take in the second or third round.

Raptor
02-24-2010, 03:50 PM
So did the very respected Jaws.

If Tebow is developed like JP was, he'll bust early in his carreer. That goes for every qb .

JP was never going to devlope no matter how it was done or who was doing it

djjimkelly
02-24-2010, 03:58 PM
He liked JP too.

to jps defense mularky bailed

then he was teamed up with the juggernaut jauron

the kid never had a chance neither did any other qb here for last few years

the being said brohm or someone not on roster for bills qb

SaviorEdwards
02-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Tebow will most likely win more super bowls than montana. But other than that its not a horrible comparison.

justasportsfan
02-24-2010, 08:26 PM
JP was never going to devlope no matter how it was done or who was doing it
neither will Tebow or any other qb that was under the same circumstances