PDA

View Full Version : CUSE means...

Jeff1220
02-23-2010, 09:19 PM
I saw on FB that a friend of mine posted some stuff about 'Cuse winning tonight, then notice a comment from another friend that asked, "What the H does CUSE mean?"

Really? How can someone not know 'Cuse?
It's just as plain as 'Nova being short for Supernova or Uconn being slang for The Yukon Territory in Canada.
:::

Jeff1220
02-23-2010, 09:20 PM
Sorry. I thought I was posting in the TZ. Move if needed.

Scumbag College
02-23-2010, 09:22 PM
They go ice cold and look horrible for about 5 minutes every game and then turn it on and go absolutely invincible for 10 minutes.

It is the wrong forum, still don't mind talking a little bit of 'Cuse basketball every once in a while.

SABURZFAN
02-23-2010, 09:26 PM
anybody worth NFL Draft talk about Cuse players?

Draftboy.... help me out.

FlyingDutchman
02-23-2010, 09:27 PM
Hell yeah cuse baby! i really think this team is better than the team that won the national championship. wes johnson is a freak and will be a top 3 pick in the draft. onuaku is solid down low and a good finisher. and then you have andy rautins who just like gerry mcnamara is capable of completely taking over a game. with such solid role players like scoop, jackson, and triche this team can win it all

Jeff1220
02-23-2010, 09:28 PM
WJ was a huge find for Boeheim! So glad he transferred (and I'm sure he is too).

BILLSROCK1212
02-23-2010, 09:30 PM
Mike Williams V 3....over under the other 2 that I can think of off the top of my head

FlyingDutchman
02-23-2010, 09:31 PM
for real, just sucks he'll probably be gone after this year. PG is the only concern for me, i only wonder what this team would be doing if they had johnny flynn still

Jeff1220
02-23-2010, 09:36 PM

It wasn't that long ago that they had teams putting guys like McNabb, Harrison, Freeney, Bulluck, etc. into the NFL. Not to mention the older all-timers like Jim Brown, Larry Czonka, and Art Monk. I'd love to see Marrone turn that team around.

Scumbag College
02-23-2010, 09:59 PM

I like their DT, Arthur Jones. He got hurt though in 2009 and I think he's probably too small to be an NFL NT. Mike Williams drops too many easy ones for my liking. He's really talented but he frustrates me. Not too many other guys will probably be drafted though.

The Spaz
02-23-2010, 10:06 PM
Yeah really just Arthur Jones and Mike Wiliams this year for NFL talk. Mike Williams has a lot of talent and a pea for a brain. Arthur Jones is definitely a 4-3 DT so while I would like him on the Bills he doesn't fit what we need.