Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raptor
    • Jan 2009

Adam Schefter guarantees that Rams will draft Sam Bradford with the 1st pick

I can see it, this is a QB driven league and when you dont have a franchise QB on your roster or one that you will believe will be one your team is wasting its time. QB trumps everything
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Re: Adam Schefter guarantees that Rams will draft Sam Bradford with the 1st pick

I think it is early to say that, but if Bradford throws well and shows he is healthy it would not surprise me. I think he is the best QB in this draft. I really like him.

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

Re: Adam Schefter guarantees that Rams will draft Sam Bradford with the 1st pick

He is the best QB in the draft, I have him ranked as my fifth best player overall behind Suh, McCoy, Berry and Bryant.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

but some were against taking him at 9 even...

Comment

• BillsWin
          man amongst boys
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          but some were against taking him at 9 even...
          Those people didn't watch him play.
          I am The Batman.

Comment

• k-oneputt
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Raptor
            http://www.101espn.com/post/38853_bu...ay_22410/audio

I can see it, this is a QB driven league and when you dont have a franchise QB on your roster or one that you will believe will be one your team is wasting its time. QB trumps everything
            No doubt about that. Many around here think differently though.

Comment

• TedMock
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin
              He is the best QB in the draft, I have him ranked as my fifth best player overall behind Suh, McCoy, Berry and Bryant.
              I can't put my finger on it, but there is something I don't trust about Berry. I do not think he'll be a bust, but I just get the feeling that his NFL career will be of a lower caliber than his pre-draft first round grades are saying. He has all the skill and certainly can be a playmaker, but I feel like he misses a lot of opportunity as a safety in certain games too. Any chance he ends up a better corner than safety? It wouldn't shock me.

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                • Feb 2009

Makes sense, good prospect and if your shelling out over 70 mil, might as well make a qb. This is good for us could it will def push Buluga down the board.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Those people didn't watch him play.
                  Nope didn't watch him at all.

Bradford is not going #1 because his play dictates that he is the best (or really even close) to being the best player in the draft. Rams want to take a franchise QB. This just made our draft much clearer. I think the Rams are making a mistake and now Detroit will have a much better market for their #2 pick if they decide to deal down.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BillsWin
                    man amongst boys
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by TedMock
                    I can't put my finger on it, but there is something I don't trust about Berry. I do not think he'll be a bust, but I just get the feeling that his NFL career will be of a lower caliber than his pre-draft first round grades are saying. He has all the skill and certainly can be a playmaker, but I feel like he misses a lot of opportunity as a safety in certain games too. Any chance he ends up a better corner than safety? It wouldn't shock me.

I agree that there is a possibility that he doesn't pan out to his early first round grade, but the kid is a stud. I think he has an Ed Reed clone.
                    I am The Batman.

Comment

• BillsWin
                      man amongst boys
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                      Nope didn't watch him at all.

Bradford is not going #1 because his play dictates that he is the best (or really even close) to being the best player in the draft. Rams want to take a franchise QB. This just made our draft much clearer. I think the Rams are making a mistake and now Detroit will have a much better market for their #2 pick if they decide to deal down.
                      I dont think he is going number one overall, I was criticizing those who think he isn't worth the number nine pick.

Which i think he has good value at.
                      I am The Batman.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                        • Apr 2005

Good, let those morons take him number 1 cuz i sure as hell dont want him in buffalo

Comment

• Prov401
                          President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
                          • Aug 2008

He is definitely the best QB in this draft.

However, still a risk. I'm so over the Bills taking risks in round number 1. I want to play it safe this year, and take somebody that is rated high. Best player available this year.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

I dont think he is going number one overall, I was criticizing those who think he isn't worth the number nine pick.

Which i think he has good value at.
                            He isn't worth the #9 pick, his skill level is closer to the low 20's. Due to a horrible class his value is over inflated. Im not saying he's a bust, or that he won't be good, I just think its a big time reach. But one they have to make if they want him because if they don't some other team will.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              He isn't worth the #9 pick, his skill level is closer to the low 20's. Due to a horrible class his value is over inflated. Im not saying he's a bust, or that he won't be good, I just think its a big time reach. But one they have to make if they want him because if they don't some other team will.
                              good post, exactly how i feel

Comment

Working...
                              X