PDA

View Full Version : Colt McCoy will NOT throw at NFL Combine

DraftBoy
02-24-2010, 08:24 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/news/story?id=4943228

University of Texas QB Colt McCoy, who suffered an injury to his throwing arm early in the BCS Championship Game against Alabama, will not throw during the NFL combine this week. McCoy was advised by Dr. James Andrews not to throw, sources told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen.

McCoy will participate in all other drills at the event. McCoy will throw for NFL scouts at the University of Texas pro day on March 31.

I think somebody called this one...

Add Tebow and likely Colt McCoy as well.

Watch for John Skelton to wow at the combine and see his stock skyrocket.

:whistle:

psubills62
02-24-2010, 08:34 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/news/story?id=4943228

I think somebody called this one...

:whistle:

Nobody seems to want to throw at the combine except the small-school guys. I wonder if Ingtar is right that Tim Hiller will also get a boost in stock over the next week or so?

Also, wasn't today the first day of the combine?

I can't seem to find anything on the weigh-ins...unless everyone was just arriving and registering today or something?

The Spaz
02-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Tomorrow is the first day of actual drills.

The Spaz
02-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Also this is ****ing ridiculous.

psubills62
02-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Tomorrow is the first day of actual drills.

When are the measurements posted?

DraftBoy
02-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Nobody seems to want to throw at the combine except the small-school guys. I wonder if Ingtar is right that Tim Hiller will also get a boost in stock over the next week or so?

Also, wasn't today the first day of the combine?

I can't seem to find anything on the weigh-ins...unless everyone was just arriving and registering today or something?

Im working on something right now for tomorrow to talk about the players to watch at the combine. Ill concentrate on the QB's a good deal. But that's for tomorrow.