PDA

View Full Version : Anything interesting happen on Coach's show?

ChanGailey
02-24-2010, 10:22 PM
????????????????:zapper:

New Ro's Greatest
02-24-2010, 10:53 PM
No. He just talked about this McNabb thing and the past 2 weeks of buffalo news(butler retirement, etc.) GO BILLS:cheers:

Coach Sal
02-25-2010, 06:13 AM
We did have some fun with some polls and opinions bouncing back and forth. McNabb, Butler, the 7 players released. I had thoughts on all that.

The chat box was excellent during this show. Lots of good debates and thoughts.

I took 5 calls: 2 from New Jersey and 3 from NYS. That's cool!

You can re-watch the show here:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4985303

ChanGailey
02-25-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm lookin for some inside info. I could care less about everybody's opinion, given that I tend to disagree 95% of the time.

I don't want to trade Lynch.

I don't want to get Vick.

I don't want to get McNabb.

And I don't even care about Brad Butler.

I would love for someone to just straight up ask the team if they are even exploring moving Lynch. I think it'd be stupid.

patmoran2006
02-25-2010, 08:11 AM
I'm lookin for some inside info. I could care less about everybody's opinion, given that I tend to disagree 95% of the time.

I don't want to trade Lynch.

I don't want to get Vick.

I don't want to get McNabb.

And I don't even care about Brad Butler.

I would love for someone to just straight up ask the team if they are even exploring moving Lynch. I think it'd be stupid.

Well then Sal's show is not the one for you. His show is about fan interaction and discussion of topics, and from time to time he has some sources with some news that could be considered breaking.

If you don't have it already, perhaps what would work best for you is a subscription to Sirius Radio, where you can listen to the NFL channel and get speculation of about 100 trades per day.

And for the record, IF the Bills are looking to move anyone, the last thing Buddy Nix is ever going to do is admit it; so any reporter knows that asking him that question would be completely pointless.