• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Bulaga's measurements & Campbell

I just heard his arm length measured at 33 1/4 (I dont know if that's good or bad for him) and according to Daniel Jeremiah, who I'm going to be interviewing from the combine--- he said that Bruce Campbell was the most impressive looking OT, according to his sources.

Anyway. That measurement for Bulaga, is that about what was expected? I know his arm length was an issue.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Re: Bulaga's measurements & Campbell

Originally posted by patmoran2006
    I just heard his arm length measured at 33 1/4 (I dont know if that's good or bad for him) and according to Daniel Jeremiah, who I'm going to be interviewing from the combine--- he said that Bruce Campbell was the most impressive looking OT, according to his sources.

Anyway. That measurement for Bulaga, is that about what was expected? I know his arm length was an issue.

Mayock was looking for an arm length of 33 + inches. So that would put him above the threshold.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Oher was at 33.5 inches last year so that's not a huge difference and really alleviates concerns.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

From rotoworld.com:

Iowa LT Bryan Bulaga's were reportedly measured at 33 1/4 inches at Thursday's Combine weigh-in.

Bulaga needed to measure at least 33 inches, so he's just over the bar to stay at left tackle. At 6'5 3/8, he remains a likely top-10 pick. Maryland's Bruce Campbell was reportedly the most impressive looking tackle at the weigh-in, measuring 6'6 3/8 and 314 pounds, with 36 1/4-inch arms.
        Bulaga will be considered as an LT.
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
          • Feb 2009

Ya people thought Buluga would measure in around 31 inches, 33 1/4 is perfectly fine. He's now my number 1 prospect.

Comment

• JCBills
            • Jan 2010

"Don't fall in love with a player in shorts and a t-shirt."

Comment

• tampabay25690
              • Feb 2004

This part of the combine is the LEAST part I look at....
              GO Gators!!!!!!
              GO GATORS!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                This part of the combine is the LEAST part I look at....
                It matters far more than 40 times and wonderlic scores.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• Ingtar33
                  Dances With Buffaloes
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  It matters far more than 40 times and wonderlic scores.

sorta.

not really but sorta. it was one of the few things i ever bothered to look at... but only to confirm what i saw ion the field.

My first question when someone says "he has 36" arms" is can he play?
                  My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                    sorta.

not really but sorta. it was one of the few things i ever bothered to look at... but only to confirm what i saw ion the field.

My first question when someone says "he has 36" arms" is can he play?
                    Oh Im not saying it means he can play or can't play, but I take a guy with ideal measurables over a guy with a good 40 or good wonderlic test. All other factors being equal that is.
                    COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                    X