PDA

View Full Version : Bulaga's measurements & Campbell

patmoran2006
02-25-2010, 07:26 AM
I just heard his arm length measured at 33 1/4 (I dont know if that's good or bad for him) and according to Daniel Jeremiah, who I'm going to be interviewing from the combine--- he said that Bruce Campbell was the most impressive looking OT, according to his sources.

Anyway. That measurement for Bulaga, is that about what was expected? I know his arm length was an issue.

BidsJr
02-25-2010, 07:27 AM
I just heard his arm length measured at 33 1/4 (I dont know if that's good or bad for him) and according to Daniel Jeremiah, who I'm going to be interviewing from the combine--- he said that Bruce Campbell was the most impressive looking OT, according to his sources.

Anyway. That measurement for Bulaga, is that about what was expected? I know his arm length was an issue.

Mayock was looking for an arm length of 33 + inches. So that would put him above the threshold.

DraftBoy
02-25-2010, 07:46 AM

Oher was at 33.5 inches last year so that's not a huge difference and really alleviates concerns.

psubills62
02-25-2010, 08:15 AM
From rotoworld.com:

Iowa LT Bryan Bulaga's were reportedly measured at 33 1/4 inches at Thursday's Combine weigh-in.

Bulaga needed to measure at least 33 inches, so he's just over the bar to stay at left tackle. At 6'5 3/8, he remains a likely top-10 pick. Maryland's Bruce Campbell was reportedly the most impressive looking tackle at the weigh-in, measuring 6'6 3/8 and 314 pounds, with 36 1/4-inch arms.

Bulaga will be considered as an LT.

WeAreArthurMoates
02-25-2010, 08:20 AM
Ya people thought Buluga would measure in around 31 inches, 33 1/4 is perfectly fine. He's now my number 1 prospect.

JCBills
02-25-2010, 12:08 PM

"Don't fall in love with a player in shorts and a t-shirt."

tampabay25690
02-25-2010, 03:20 PM
This part of the combine is the LEAST part I look at....

DraftBoy
02-25-2010, 04:00 PM
This part of the combine is the LEAST part I look at....

It matters far more than 40 times and wonderlic scores.

Ingtar33
02-25-2010, 04:05 PM
It matters far more than 40 times and wonderlic scores.

sorta.

not really but sorta. it was one of the few things i ever bothered to look at... but only to confirm what i saw ion the field.

My first question when someone says "he has 36" arms" is can he play?

DraftBoy
02-25-2010, 04:10 PM
sorta.

not really but sorta. it was one of the few things i ever bothered to look at... but only to confirm what i saw ion the field.

My first question when someone says "he has 36" arms" is can he play?

Oh Im not saying it means he can play or can't play, but I take a guy with ideal measurables over a guy with a good 40 or good wonderlic test. All other factors being equal that is.