• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChanGailey
    Veteran Zoner
    • Jan 2010

Sorry Lynch Haters

I just said at my press conference that he's going to be here, and he's an excellent football player.

So, ya'll can go ahead and chalk that argument up to the Lynch Keepers.

All you Lynch haters, got at least 1 more season to hate!

Of course when he runs for 1500 yards this year you'll all either be in the wood work or denying you wanted to trade him!
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Re: Sorry Lynch Haters

Originally posted by ChanGailey
    I just said at my press conference that he's going to be here, and he's an excellent football player.

REALLY YOUR CHAN GAILEY

MUCK
    FIAMI

Comment

• Don't Panic
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Dec 2005

Is anyone else tiring of someone speaking for our coach on a message board? It was slightly amusing for the first ten minutes...

Comment

• mikemac2001
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Carpetbagger
        Is anyone else tiring of someone speaking for our coach on a message board? It was slightly amusing for the first ten minutes...
        should have been banned already

MUCK
        FIAMI

Comment

• ChanGailey
          Veteran Zoner
          • Jan 2010

Oh whatever, it's clearly not me, and I rarely make an "I'm Chan Gailey" joke.

You guys must be virgins to be that angry over nothing.

Comment

• mikemac2001
            • Mar 2003

ya thats it we must be virgins since we go online to sports forums's create a user name that is the same as the teams head coach...ya that must be.

MUCK
            FIAMI

Comment

• ChanGailey
              Veteran Zoner
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by mikemac2001
              ya thats it we must be virgins since we go online to sports forums's create a user name that is the same as the teams head coach...ya that must be.
              I signed up the day we hired him. It said "Username"

I said, uhhh, Chan Gailey.

Then I made 2 jokes. Oh man sorry to offend you.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Why ya always gotta have a personal item to add to every post you make?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                  Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                  • Jul 2002

So, ya'll can go ahead and chalk that argument up to the Lynch Keepers.

All you Lynch haters, got at least 1 more season to hate!

Of course when he runs for 1500 yards this year you'll all either be in the wood work or denying you wanted to trade him!
                  Gailey never said Lynch "would be here." However, he did praise his abilities and it appears likely Lynch will stay here. At the very least, Gailey seemed adamant that we need two RBs. Whether those two RBs are Jackson/Lynch or Jackson/X remains to be seen. I personally thought Gailey was fairly non-commital about Marshawn while still praising his football attributes.

God give me style and give me grace
                  God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Philagape
                    WIN NOW
                    • Jul 2002

If Lynch wants people to stop "hating" him, he better start running with authority and hitting the right holes instead of stalling in the backfield.
                    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
                      If Lynch wants people to stop "hating" him, he better start running with authority and hitting the right holes instead of stalling in the backfield.
                      He stalls to grab at $20 bills the LB's wave at him. His scouting report says it distracts him.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Billz_fan
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
                        He stalls to grab at $20 bills the LB's wave at him. His scouting report says it distracts him.
                        ROFL, yeah he is trying to pick pockets back there Looking back Marshawn is just another in a line of weird backs we have had here. First there was T Henry, Got some good numbers for a couple years but at the same time was fathering children in every city. He also was fathering a cocaine habit that caused him to go to OBD every so often and ask for a "salary advance" lol, Then came Willis who at first was just happy to have a job and quickly turned into diva superstar who hated Buffalo. Now we to Marshawn who can be great but would rather play the game of stealing 20 bucks from anyone who whips one out and does strange things in his automobile late at night. IE running people down and running guns in the trunk

Remember when Marv got here and said character was first priority
                        Last edited by Billz_fan; 02-25-2010, 03:10 PM.
                        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

My biggest concern about Lynch isn't that he had a **** year last year, or even that he's a total douchebag off the field.

It's that he did NOT accept a backup role last year well, he lacked effort and concentration and it was very visible to see, and I'm concerned that if he's not the featured back getting 20+ carries per game we'll see more of the same.

So for that, and the fact he's also a douche, I have no problem trading him and getting a decent pick to use on a pass rusher.

Some RB's arent good backups ,and sorry Lynch fans, but he is NOT the better RB between he and Jackson.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• TrEd FTW
                            • Sep 2008

Lynch is the biggest douche in all of Buffalo, but I don't mind him as a player. If he can get back to where he was before last season (but do so in a secondary role, not as a starter; Jackson is flat-out better), fine. If not, then **** off somewhere else, pal.
                            Last edited by TrEd FTW; 02-25-2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                              • May 2009

me and lynch should go to a couple shooting ranges together.

Comment

Working...
                              X