PDA

View Full Version : Jjamezz videos

ServoBillieves
02-26-2010, 11:51 PM
Just had a complete computer restart, searched archives for the videos... I'm sorry, MASTERPIECES, that were once on my computer, and all are now gone. Anyone have the videos Jjamezz made in a non-RAR format that I can get on to my computer? Specifically the Dolphins beat down in Buffalo (Lemon came in for Beck when he threw it pretty much backwards to Wilson), Bills win over the Rams, and the Chargers game (Power Surge was the song involved.)

Any help would be appreciated!

BlackMetalNinja
02-27-2010, 07:06 AM
Why non-rar? I have them all bundled already, as somebody else had this same issue once and I uploaded them all for him. If you think I'm going to take the time and upload them all individually, that's crazy.

If you want the .rar files I have, let me know and I can work on getting them online.

mikemac2001
02-27-2010, 09:30 AM
just download a free rar program.

dannyek71
02-27-2010, 11:09 AM
Why non-rar? I have them all bundled already, as somebody else had this same issue once and I uploaded them all for him. If you think I'm going to take the time and upload them all individually, that's crazy.

If you want the .rar files I have, let me know and I can work on getting them online.

Yea man, post them somewhere. Id love to have them, even the old ones.

The Spaz
02-27-2010, 11:17 AM
Get winrar it's simple.

ServoBillieves
02-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Forgot I had WinRar... yeah if you'd send those it'd be appreciate it.

BlackMetalNinja
02-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Since all the online file hosting services are super slow, it's going to be a long process, but I'll provide links as I get them up.

BlackMetalNinja
02-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Or better yet, just go to this thread where I did this last time and use those links...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=175417&highlight=jjamezz+video

Let me know if they don't work for some reason and I can try uploading again, but it really does take forever to do so.