PDA

View Full Version : The QB I want badly

DesertFox24
02-27-2010, 07:27 AM
Matt Nichols Easter Washington.

I know everyone talks about Skelton but he is to inconsistent.

Nichols has a plus arm (no elway but still can make all the throws) and is very accurate.

I think he could be the 4th qb in training camp and then we will cut one of the current 3 we have and he will be the third.

Cortez has been good with QBs in the past and could teach this kid to be something.

DraftBoy
02-27-2010, 08:53 AM
Right now I think you could get Nichols as a UDFA.

Goobylal
02-27-2010, 09:16 AM
If he's UDFA material, better to use a 7th on him to ensure you get him. If he's a legit prospect.

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-27-2010, 12:13 PM
How in the world would you even watch a guy from Eastern Washington to know you want him badly? Or is it that he has been rising up the draft stock mombo jumbo that you are interested?

The Spaz
02-27-2010, 12:17 PM
You want a UDFA badly?

X-Era
02-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Right now I think you could get Nichols as a UDFA.

Agree... I think the same for guys like Skelton, Rusty Smith, and Kyle Reed.

better days
02-27-2010, 12:52 PM
Agree... I think the same for guys like Skelton, Rusty Smith, and Kyle Reed.

One of these guys would be fine IF the Bills already had a good QB, but they don't.

X-Era
02-27-2010, 01:02 PM
One of these guys would be fine IF the Bills already had a good QB, but they don't.

Id throw Tebow in that mix as well, if you frame the discussion that way.

Tebow continues to grow on me. If we soldify our QB spot somehow before the draft, i wouldnt be totally pissed with drafting Tebow.

Thats at this point. But he must show that his new arm is NFL ready.

better days
02-27-2010, 01:17 PM
Id throw Tebow in that mix as well, if you frame the discussion that way.

Tebow continues to grow on me. If we soldify our QB spot somehow before the draft, i wouldnt be totally pissed with drafting Tebow.

Thats at this point. But he must show that his new arm is NFL ready.

I agree. I see a team like the Fins or Pats* drafting him if the Jags don't. If the Jags really want him they may take him in the 1st otherwise he falls to the 2nd or 3rd.

ZAZusmc03
03-01-2010, 09:23 AM
I believe Tebow will be taken in the 2nd round. I'm sure most teams love his work ethic and his intangibles, So someone will take the risk with their 2nd pick.