PDA

View Full Version : Im interviewing UB Prospects: RB James Starks and WR Naaman Roosevelt-Submit Question

DraftBoy
03-01-2010, 04:11 PM
As the post says, I have been granted interviews with both UB WR Naaman Roosevelt and RB James Starks, props to Pat for some help. Both interviews are with DraftNasty.com and should be available for free to read, so because Im a member here and you guys are part of my success. Submit questions to me for them and I will choose one for each to be a part of my interview. My only condition, is that they cannot be Buffalo Bills based. Draft Nasty is not a team affiliated site so any question in regards to the Bills, like; "What do you think about playing for the Buffalo Bills?" is immediately disqualified. Submit away, I will be sending the questions tonight so time is VERY limited.

ZAZusmc03
03-01-2010, 04:16 PM
What type of offense do you see yourself having the most success in? Do you feel that you are best suited for dome, cold, or warm weather play?

patmoran2006
03-01-2010, 04:19 PM
Good stuff.

I THINK I'll be attending Naaman's Pro Day on Wednesday (I'm sick with the flu right now)

FlyingDutchman
03-01-2010, 04:24 PM
I dont know how to word this right without sounding like an ahole, but basically do you feel the Buffalo program will go back down the crapper with the loss of turner gill

ZAZusmc03
03-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Starks: How do you feel you match up against the other RB's in the draft this season. What do you feel are your strengths and what sets you out from the rest of the pack?

Roosevelt: Where on the offense do you see yourself producing the most at the next level? (slot, #1 or #2) Don't really know how to word my questions.

DrGraves
03-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Ask Roosevelt if he regrets not entering the draft last year considering he won't get drafted this year lol...

YardRat
03-01-2010, 04:55 PM
What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
What turns you off?
What is your favorite curse word?
What sound or noise do you love?
What sound or noise do you hate?
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
What profession would you not like to do?
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

psubills62
03-01-2010, 05:00 PM
What part of your game do you need to work on the most?
What kind of workouts will you be doing between the pro days and the draft?
What was your favorite part of the combine? (I know Starks went, pretty sure Roosevelt did too)

trapezeus
03-01-2010, 05:00 PM
how do you feel about buffalo as a team to play for? obviously there is hometown excitement for the team, but the team has been badly mismanaged over the last 10 years. are you looking at the draft strictly as a player or does some of your childhood fandom play into where you want to end up?

PromoTheRobot
03-02-2010, 01:32 PM
As the post says, I have been granted interviews with both UB WR Naaman Roosevelt and RB James Starks, props to Pat for some help. Both interviews are with DraftNasty.com and should be available for free to read, so because Im a member here and you guys are part of my success. Submit questions to me for them and I will choose one for each to be a part of my interview. My only condition, is that they cannot be Buffalo Bills based. Draft Nasty is not a team affiliated site so any question in regards to the Bills, like; "What do you think about playing for the Buffalo Bills?" is immediately disqualified. Submit away, I will be sending the questions tonight so time is VERY limited.

Ask him how his "torn ACL" is healing? Then tell me how long Starks laughs at you.

PTR

WeAreArthurMoates
03-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Starks, what was the best part about playing in the MACC and what part of your game translates best to the NFL.