PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for those lusting after Sam Bradford

TigerJ
03-02-2010, 07:36 AM
http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/03/01/browns-might-trade-up-for-qb/

Chris Brown reporting that reporters covering the Browns think they really like Sam Bradford, and even though they sit two spots ahead of the Bills in the first round may still be inclined to trade up to get him.

patmoran2006
03-02-2010, 07:49 AM
I dont even think about Bradford anymore.. No way he's lasting til the 9th pick.

If any fans are even thinking QB early, Clausen is probably the only option and I wouldn't bet on him being there either at 9.

Mahdi
03-02-2010, 08:09 AM
I said a while ago if Bradford bulked up and showed some good zip on his passes he would go #1.

He has taken care of the bulk part now up to 236 and standing at 6'4".

If he throws the ball well at his Pro Day he will go #1 without question.

OpIv37
03-02-2010, 08:29 AM
I have my doubts about both Clausen and Bradford, and I hope they're both gone before the Bills pick so we don't have to worry about it.

ChanGailey
03-02-2010, 08:51 AM
I have my doubts about both Clausen and Bradford, and I hope they're both gone before the Bills pick so we don't have to worry about it.

Do you have anybody that your hoping for? Draft wise?

And, also IDK if this deserves it's own thread or not. But last year there was a lot of speculation about Hangartner, even before we signed him. Are the Bills even linked to any free agents yet?

Although I don't expect a huge splash, I definately think 3-5 players should be added to the mix, especially on defense and o line. Even receiver.

Saratoga Slim
03-02-2010, 09:00 AM

I'm with you. As much as I HOPE this is our highest draft pick for the foreseeable future, and thus hopefully our best chance to draft a franchise QB, I'll feel better kicking off this rebuilding project with some lower risk picks on the OL and DL.

OpIv37
03-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Do you have anybody that your hoping for? Draft wise?

And, also IDK if this deserves it's own thread or not. But last year there was a lot of speculation about Hangartner, even before we signed him. Are the Bills even linked to any free agents yet?

Although I don't expect a huge splash, I definately think 3-5 players should be added to the mix, especially on defense and o line. Even receiver.

to be honest, I don't know a ton about any of the top draft projections other than the QB, and this team has a ton of needs so there is no specific player that I'm hoping for.

I'd love to see us grab the best NT or OT available with that pick, but I wouldn't be upset with LB or DE either.

Pinkerton Security
03-02-2010, 09:14 AM
damn dude...what are they gonna do with Quinn though?

Ed
03-02-2010, 10:42 AM
damn dude...what are they gonna do with Quinn though?
Trade him to Buffalo...?

Beebe's Kid
03-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Trade him to Buffalo...?

I never thought I would say this...but that might be a decent pick up.

No way in hell we are getting Bradford. Not happening. I was listening to an interview about Clausen's interview at the combine, and he was apparently talking about how he was going to be the face of a franchise. He had several other arrogant comments, and was compared to Ryan Leaf.

I never really liked him, anyway, but to hear that arrogance is going to be an issue, and watching what that did to Leaf...I definitely don't want him. I think JC will be a let down. It is nothing more than a hunch, as I do not proclaim to be an expert.

I would like to see us draft Dez Bryant or McClain. If Okung falls to us, I don't know how you would pass.

YardRat
03-02-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm with Op...I hope Bradford and Clausen are both off of the board before 9.

mikemac2001
03-02-2010, 05:18 PM

pray for that...lets get our lines good and worry about a solid running game and solid D while we groom a QB