PDA

View Full Version : if the top 3 LTS are gone who do we take?

NOT THE DUDE...
03-02-2010, 09:15 AM
if okung, bulaga, and trent williams are gone by pick 9 who would we take. and i dont want to hear dan williams, that guy is a 2nd rd pick....?

is dez bryant the only legitimate option?

Pinkerton Security
03-02-2010, 09:16 AM
McClain

bigfish2112
03-02-2010, 09:19 AM
if okung, bulaga, and trent williams are gone by pick 9 who would we take. and i dont want to hear dan williams, that guy is a 2nd rd pick....?

Are you serious williams will go between 12th and 20th pick And if the bills like him he will be the guy!

NOT THE DUDE...
03-02-2010, 09:26 AM
We are not going to go nt with our first pick. dan williams is not that great. we wont take mcclain either because we have poz and mitchell playing the inside.. plus dez bryant is a better football player than both of those guys...

Mahdi
03-02-2010, 09:26 AM

I would be very happy with either Bryant or Graham. Both would solidify areas of need and both are very well rounded football players with very few holes in their game if any at all.

ChanGailey
03-02-2010, 09:33 AM
Dez Bryant is repped by Eugene Parker.

The report on him is he needs a baby sitter, 24/7. He's not committed to the game.

When bad teams draft receivers early, they stay bad.

How's Calvin Johnson helped the Lions? What? 2 wins the last 2 years?

T-Long
03-02-2010, 09:41 AM
If all those tackles are gone, that means Clausen is there. He is the pick.

Pinkerton Security
03-02-2010, 09:48 AM

The report on him is he needs a baby sitter, 24/7. He's not committed to the game.

U are right about Calvin, but if he was on a good team he might be the best WR in football.

WeAreArthurMoates
03-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Nope it will be Dan Williams and I will have no problem with that. I'd then do anything possible to land Charles Brown or Rodger Saffold.

patmoran2006
03-02-2010, 09:55 AM
Isn't Anthony Davis rated ahead of Trent Williams?

But going by your theory, in the hard to believe scenario that happened, I'd think they'd look at DT, though if three OT are gone that means CLausen is still there and they may take him.

I dont see anyway they take Bryant or McClain, though I love em both.

T-Long
03-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Isn't Anthony Davis rated ahead of Trent Williams?

But going by your theory, in the hard to believe scenario that happened, I'd think they'd look at DT, though if three OT are gone that means CLausen is still there and they may take him.

I dont see anyway they take Bryant or McClain, though I love em both.

I agree Davis is ahead of Williams, but some others think it's a joke because he didn't have a great combine. Some fans don't understand that the combine is just another small piece to the puzzle. Teams already have their boards done, but they only make small minor changes to it. Tape doesn't lie. Davis, in my opinion and a lot of the expert's opinions, see him ahead of Williams.

I don't see Bryant or McLain the pick either, although I like them both as well and think they are going to be good players in the league.

There is no way they go DT if Clausen is there and those OT's are gone

ChanGailey
03-02-2010, 09:59 AM
If we don't take Dan Williams at #9, he'll be a Dolphin at #12.

Mahdi
03-02-2010, 10:08 AM

Calvin Johnson is still a young WR and now paired with a young QB they should lead that offense for the next 10 years. CJ was the right choice for the Lions and Bryant would be for Buffalo as well.

Griff
03-02-2010, 10:50 AM
why would we draft Dez Bryant when we have 2 needs that literally play a role before he would ever get the ball.

Mahdi
03-02-2010, 10:50 AM
why would we draft Dez Bryant when we have 2 needs that literally play a role before he would ever get the ball.
Because you have more than 1 draft pick in the draft + FA.

Yasgur's Farm
03-02-2010, 11:28 AM
It's between Dez Bryant and JimmY Clausen IMO.

casdhf
03-02-2010, 03:32 PM
If 3 OTs are gone, than that means someone who shouldn't have fallen to us will be available. Lets take that guy.

Griff
03-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Because you have more than 1 draft pick in the draft + FA.

so we're going to have 3rd round talent at a greater need... awesome.

X-Era
03-02-2010, 06:48 PM
If all those tackles are gone, that means Clausen is there. He is the pick.

If Clausen is there and one of those 3 OT's are there, I could still see Clausen.

buffalobillsfan95
03-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Calvin Johnson is still a young WR and now paired with a young QB they should lead that offense for the next 10 years. CJ was the right choice for the Lions and Bryant would be for Buffalo as well.

wouldnt that mean we need a franchise quarterback to?????

tampabay25690
03-02-2010, 07:23 PM

Dont see it at all....

Ground Chuck
03-02-2010, 08:20 PM
The nightmare scenario is that 3-4 OT's , the 2DT's and the 2 QB's are gone ahead of us. Then we'd be looking at Davis, Berry, or Bryant....