PDA

View Full Version : Darcy Regier Phone Number

Italian Stallion
03-03-2010, 08:29 AM
OK...everyone at some point today call 716-855-4100, press 2 and ask to be connected to his extention.

I just did so by saying I was a representive from the Columbus Blue Jackets LOL!!! The girl working the switchboard sounds young and as she was searching for how to connect me, I played dumb and said "Oh I bet you'll be getting alot of these calls today with the trade deadline" And she goes "Yeah I was told to just PUT EVERYONE THROUGH NO MATTER WHAT"

I just got his voicemail, but it really is his voice on th recording. I gave him a piece of my mind and said that he better ****ing do something of value to make this lackluster team perform and actually commit to getting to and succeeding in the playoffs.

Try it. I'm not joking.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Why don't we wait until after today?? Why tie up phone lines if by some miracle he is trying to get something done.

OpIv37
03-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Why don't we wait until after today?? Why tie up phone lines if by some miracle he is trying to get something done.

1. It's 2010- there is such thing as multiple lines, call waiting and voicemail.

2. Seriously? You seriously think this is a problem? I guarantee that phone is as quiet as the fat high school girl's when she's waiting for prom invites.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2010, 08:46 AM
1. It's 2010- there is such thing as multiple lines, call waiting and voicemail.

2. Seriously? You seriously think this is a problem? I guarantee that phone is as quiet as the fat high school girl's when she's waiting for prom invites.
1) No **** sherlock. Last time I checked it does take time to listen to a message however and if there are 50 idiots calling him leaving messages that could take up some time.
2) I would guarantee that the phone is active with calls coming in and calls made by Reiger. The problem is, as it has always been Reiger overvalues his players and is way too hesitant.

Italian Stallion
03-03-2010, 08:57 AM
1) No **** sherlock. Last time I checked it does take time to listen to a message however and if there are 50 idiots calling him leaving messages that could take up some time.
2) I would guarantee that the phone is active with calls coming in and calls made by Reiger. The problem is, as it has always been Reiger overvalues his players and is way too hesitant.

Something tells me that 50 idiots calling should get our message across quite nicely. They arn't going to do anything of value today anyway, so why not flood the bastards phone line and voicemail?

It least it gives us some sense of pride and releif as fans.

I think of this as an "internal" billboard...except instead of saying FIRE JAURON, we get to say WHATEVER WE WANT.

DMBcrew36
03-03-2010, 08:59 AM
Or you could not be a ***** and not waste your time. You actually think Darcy would do something because some punk calls his voicemail and spews a bunch of junk? Show some class.

Italian Stallion
03-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Or you could not be a ***** and not waste your time. No class. You actually think Darcy would do something because some white trash ******* calls his voicemail and spews a bunch of junk?

If you don't want to do it then don't. Simple as that buddy.

DMBcrew36
03-03-2010, 09:01 AM
If you don't want to do it then don't. Simple as that buddy.

I'm not your buddy, friend. Grow up with this 'call Darcy bull****.'

BlackMetalNinja
03-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I'm with Thurm, this is a dumb thing to do, especially today. Bogging down his voicemail with ranting and raving is only going to ADD to the potential problem of him not making any moves today. People complain about wanting him to succeed and then they purposefully due something to hinder that... Great logic and anybody above the age of about 21 should realize it's a dumb move.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2010, 09:05 AM
Something tells me that 50 idiots calling should get our message across quite nicely. They arn't going to do anything of value today anyway, so why not flood the bastards phone line and voicemail?

It least it gives us some sense of pride and releif as fans.

I think of this as an "internal" billboard...except instead of saying FIRE JAURON, we get to say WHATEVER WE WANT.
Yeah I am fine with it but NOT TODAY. Call tomorrow or call all during the Olympics. Not today.

RockStar36
03-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Wait till after the deadline to act like an ass. If he is trying to work, which I'm sure he is, don't bother him with nonsense.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Wait till after the deadline to act like an ass. If he is trying to work, which I'm sure he is, don't bother him with nonsense.
Agreed.

DMBcrew36
03-03-2010, 09:15 AM

I'll agree with this. I personally think calling him at any time is a trashy, childish waste of time since it will not have any bearing on him, but if you're going to, do it over the Summer.

chernobylwraiths
03-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Darcy - "I was unable to make any trades today because while sifting through some prank calls on my voicemail I didn't get the messages about the players I was looking for until it was too late and the player had already been traded."

Great idea! Let's prank phone call him and tell him what an idiot he is. THAT will get the message through on what is supposed to be one of his busiest days.

trapezeus
03-03-2010, 09:28 AM
if darcy deals with unwanted voicemails like 99% of the world he'll have heard, "darcy, you stupid shi...." and that's when darcy hits 7-6 and deletes the voicemail and waits for the next message.

darcy has a lot of things to juggle. A team close to the cap...a handful of guys overpaid that can't be moved...defensemen that can be moved but knowing how 2006 turned out with not enough defensemen...a team that isn't really 1 player away from being cup ready and of course having fans tell him what to do. If he listened to the fans we'd have a useless briere locked up for 8 MM and a drury signed to 6mm doing nothing for our team.

Let's see how this plays out.

I'd love the team to do something to give it some life, but if the cost is too great, than they have to struggle to make the Playoffs with what they got and hope to god for a miracle. or in otherwise follow the blueprint for all buffalo sports.

rbochan
03-03-2010, 10:02 AM
Just don't run his fax machine out of paper.

chernobylwraiths
03-03-2010, 10:08 AM
if darcy deals with unwanted voicemails like 99% of the world he'll have heard, "darcy, you stupid shi...." and that's when darcy hits 7-6 and deletes the voicemail and waits for the next message.

darcy has a lot of things to juggle. A team close to the cap...a handful of guys overpaid that can't be moved...defensemen that can be moved but knowing how 2006 turned out with not enough defensemen...a team that isn't really 1 player away from being cup ready and of course having fans tell him what to do. If he listened to the fans we'd have a useless briere locked up for 8 MM and a drury signed to 6mm doing nothing for our team.

Let's see how this plays out.

I'd love the team to do something to give it some life, but if the cost is too great, than they have to struggle to make the Playoffs with what they got and hope to god for a miracle. or in otherwise follow the blueprint for all buffalo sports.

Players fit systems sometimes. We COULD have had Briere before his salary arbitration for $5 mil a year. Drury could have been had for about the same. Sure we would have lost Pomminville and maybe Vanek, but maybe we could have done something different with them as well. Briere has done VERY well in the playoffs and Drury is overpaid for his stats, but not his leadership. At least not here.

Ebenezer
03-03-2010, 10:21 AM
the best trades are almost always made before the deadline...time's already past.

G Wolly
03-03-2010, 10:25 AM
the best trades are almost always made before the deadline...time's already past.

3 pm today.

Ebenezer
03-03-2010, 10:27 AM
3 pm today.

it went right over your head.

G Wolly
03-03-2010, 10:29 AM
I understood. Nevermind.

I realized the first part. I got that. When you said "time's already past" I thought it was a spelling error but I see it's a play on words.

Well played sir.

trapezeus
03-03-2010, 11:28 AM
Darcy also trade rhett warner for Miller and Drury. he has pulled off a couple shockers before. he's due.

chernobylwraiths
03-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Darcy also trade rhett warner for Miller and Drury. he has pulled off a couple shockers before. he's due.

Miller?

clumping platelets
03-03-2010, 12:01 PM
I guarantee that phone is as quiet as the fat high school girl's when she's waiting for prom invites.

:anvil:

trapezeus
03-03-2010, 12:01 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#000080 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=td vAlign=top width="25%">March 23,1999</TD><TD class=td align=left width="75%">Mike Wilson to Florida for Rhett Warrener and a 1999 5th round draft pick (Ryan Miller)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#000080 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=td vAlign=top width="25%">July 03,2003</TD><TD class=td align=left width="75%">Sabres send Keith Ballard to Colorado for Steve Reinprecht. Sabres then trade Rhett Warrener and Steve Reinprecht to Calgary for Chris Drury and Steve Begin</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So you could say the sabres trade mike wilson for drury and miller.

clumping platelets
03-03-2010, 12:13 PM
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#000080><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=td vAlign=top width="25%">March 23,1999</TD><TD class=td width="75%" align=left>Mike Wilson to Florida for Rhett Warrener and a 1999 5th round draft pick (Ryan Miller)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#000080><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=td vAlign=top width="25%">July 03,2003</TD><TD class=td width="75%" align=left>Sabres send Keith Ballard to Colorado for Steve Reinprecht. Sabres then trade Rhett Warrener and Steve Reinprecht to Calgary for Chris Drury and Steve Begin</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Be careful with facts

Ebenezer
03-03-2010, 12:16 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#000080 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=td vAlign=top width="25%">March 23,1999</TD><TD class=td align=left width="75%">Mike Wilson to Florida for Rhett Warrener and a 1999 5th round draft pick (Ryan Miller)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#000080 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=td vAlign=top width="25%">July 03,2003</TD><TD class=td align=left width="75%">Sabres send Keith Ballard to Colorado for Steve Reinprecht. Sabres then trade Rhett Warrener and Steve Reinprecht to Calgary for Chris Drury and Steve Begin</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Actually, it ends up Wilson and Ballard for Drury, Miller and Begin.

Then, Wilson was part of what deal?...and so on and so on.

trapezeus
03-03-2010, 01:10 PM
true, you could create a huge litany of someone for someone else through the communicative properties of mathmatics.

However, mike wilson for Warrener and miller is a pretty sweet trade. Mike wilson was the poster child for the 90's lack of drafting and developing players.

chernobylwraiths
03-03-2010, 02:17 PM
true, you could create a huge litany of someone for someone else through the communicative properties of mathmatics.

However, mike wilson for Warrener and miller is a pretty sweet trade. Mike wilson was the poster child for the 90's lack of drafting and developing players.

I thought Mike Wilson was acquired through trade.

Ebenezer
03-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Without looking it up, Mogilny for Peca, Wilson and a pick comes to mind.

trapezeus
03-03-2010, 03:25 PM

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#000080 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=td vAlign=top width="25%">July 08,1995</TD><TD class=td align=left width="75%">Alexander Mogilny to Vancouver for Mike Wilson, Mike Peca and a 1995 1st round pick (Jay McKee)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You were right. so mogilny for miller and drury.

Ebenezer
03-03-2010, 03:54 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#000080 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=td vAlign=top width="25%">July 08,1995</TD><TD class=td align=left width="75%">Alexander Mogilny to Vancouver for Mike Wilson, Mike Peca and a 1995 1st round pick (Jay McKee)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You were right. so mogilny for miller and drury.
Peca was traded for Tim Connolly and Tyler Pyatt.

So...

Mogilny and Ballard for Connolly, Pyatt, Drury, Miller and Begin.

The Sabres then traded Pyatt for a 4th round pick and then traded that 4th round pick to Calgary to pick Brad Eidsness and Jean-Simon Aillard in 2007.

So...

Mogilny and Ballard for Connolly, Drury, Miller, Begin, Eidsness and Aillard.

JD
03-03-2010, 05:41 PM
Peca was traded for Tim Connolly and Tyler Pyatt.

So...

Mogilny and Ballard for Connolly, Pyatt, Drury, Miller and Begin.

The Sabres then traded Pyatt for a 4th round pick and then traded that 4th round pick to Calgary to pick Brad Eidsness and Jean-Simon Aillard in 2007.

So...

Mogilny and Ballard for Connolly, Drury, Miller, Begin, Eidsness and Aillard.

My head hurts

Ebenezer
03-03-2010, 05:46 PM
My head hurts
I'd still make that trade...Mogilny's more productive years were behind him and Ballard was an unknown.