PDA

View Full Version : pray that the rams trade for donovan mcnabb!!!!!

NOT THE DUDE...
03-03-2010, 10:29 AM
get it done buddy!!!!!!!!!!

G Wolly
03-03-2010, 10:35 AM
OKAY!!!!!!!!!!

Ed
03-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Considering how bad the Rams are and what it will cost to trade for McNabb, I just can't see this happening.

FlyingDutchman
03-03-2010, 10:49 AM
not only do you want bradford, but you want to trade up to get him?...lord....

djjimkelly
03-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Rams | Leaning towards G. McCoy with top pick in NFL Draft
Comment (0) Tweet me!
Wed, 03 Mar 2010 07:32:17 -0800

John Czarnecki, of FOXSports.com, reports the St. Louis Rams would currently select Oklahoma DL Gerald McCoy with the first overall pick in the NFL Draft because he is the player head coach Steve Spagnuolo likes better.

BillsWin
03-03-2010, 10:52 AM
According to some espn sources there is a team in serious discussions with the Eagles about Mcnabb and its not St. Louis.

Ed
03-03-2010, 10:57 AM
According to some espn sources there is a team in serious discussions with the Eagles about Mcnabb and its not St. Louis.
So do you think McNabb is definitely out in Philly?

Pinkerton Security
03-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Comment (0) Tweet me!

John Czarnecki, of FOXSports.com, reports the St. Louis Rams would currently select Oklahoma DL Gerald McCoy with the first overall pick in the NFL Draft because he is the player head coach Steve Spagnuolo likes better.

Man...after the explosion and strength Suh showed, and with McCoy having only a decent workout and about the same bench press reps as a strong WR???

Griff
03-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Man...after the explosion and strength Suh showed, and with McCoy having only a decent workout and about the same bench press reps as a strong WR???

and this is why the Rams sucked on toast.

zone
03-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Screw the Rams, I pray we trade for McNabb and I don't want Bradford.

ptd86
03-03-2010, 11:47 AM
I would much rather have Mcnabb (probably take a 2nd rounder) and still have our first round pick then trade up and use our 1st and lose our 2nd for Bradford who could not even be good

Mike in Syracuse
03-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Comment (0) Tweet me!

This could also be a bluff to get the teams that desperately want McCoy to try and move up.

I was just thinking, if Washington doesn't draft a QB and McCoy is available taking him would mean they have McCoy and Haynesworth on the DL. That's a crazy amount of DT awesomeness.

Ed
03-03-2010, 02:28 PM
I would much rather have Mcnabb (probably take a 2nd rounder) and still have our first round pick then trade up and use our 1st and lose our 2nd for Bradford who could not even be good
Everything I've heard/read says that it will take a 1st round pick to land McNabb.

BillsWin
03-03-2010, 02:34 PM
So do you think McNabb is definitely out in Philly?

Its the most logical choice. He has the most trade value without hurting the team. Kolb may be the better trade right now, but if you trade Kolb, you are trading the future.

Vick won't fetch more than a fifth at most, and that is from the desperate teams.

McNabb can get you a 3rd, 2nd or 1st and he has somewhat fallen out of favor with that fan base.

I'd say he is done in Philly, but that is just a guess.

JCBills
03-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Screw the Rams, I pray we trade for McNabb and I don't want Bradford.

Do you have any idea what their asking price is? Originally it was two 1sts, and it's safe to assume they're still asking at least one 1st + who knows what.

Injury prone 33 year old QB? No thanks.

Mudflap1
03-03-2010, 02:58 PM
I still say Donovan stays. He and Andy Reid are tight. Donovan goes if Donovan decides he wants to go. Granted, the fans are somewhat unmerciless and unappreciative of McNabb, but that's Philly for you! They are umerciliess and unappreciative of just about everything with their teams that have success until they win a championship (which is rare).

SaviorEdwards
03-03-2010, 03:20 PM
I want to draft tebow!!!!! Hopefully Bradford and Clausen are both gone by 9 :clap:

ZAZusmc03
03-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Was listening to the sports talk radio in Jax, Fl on my way home from work. According to Mike Florio of PFT, a trade will be done on friday resulting in the trade of McNabb to the Rams for their 1st pick of the 2nd round. He got this tip off from a "source" who told him that vick would be an Eagle 12 hours before it happened last season. He said that he has not decided to post that on the website yet or not, only because he doesnt know this source personally, it was just by a person that had emailed him about it. Just thought i'd throw it out there for everyone.

BillsWin
03-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Was listening to the sports talk radio in Jax, Fl on my way home from work. According to Mike Florio of PFT, a trade will be done on friday resulting in the trade of McNabb to the Rams for their 1st pick of the 2nd round. He got this tip off from a "source" who told him that vick would be an Eagle 12 hours before it happened last season. He said that he has not decided to post that on the website yet or not, only because he doesnt know this source personally, it was just by a person that had emailed him about it. Just thought i'd throw it out there for everyone.

Wouldn't Florio post this on PFT right away?

It would be pretty big news.

I would hope its true. That could let them pick Suh or McCoy and allow Bradford to drop, or us to move up for him.

Mudflap1
03-03-2010, 04:54 PM
I know, seriously. PFT is not exactly the USA Today, it's a rumor site. Why wouldn't he at least post that this is what he was told? Rumors are hit and miss. He might as well take a shot with it.

SeatownBillsFan21
03-03-2010, 05:05 PM
I want to draft tebow!!!!! Hopefully Bradford and Clausen are both gone by 9 :clap:
Your kidding right???

ZAZusmc03
03-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Wouldn't Florio post this on PFT right away?

It would be pretty big news.

I would hope its true. That could let them pick Suh or McCoy and allow Bradford to drop, or us to move up for him.

Personally, I felt the same way. I couldn't understand the difference between this and any other rumors that he has heard. But his argument as to why he wouldn't post it was because he had never actually conversed with this person or met them in person. His only contact with them was about the Vick rumor that came true, and now this. Who knows. Just thought I'd post it for everyone to see since he apparently hasn't decided to do so.

Lefty2985
03-03-2010, 08:36 PM
I dont want bradford!