X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qcsabresfan84
    • Feb 2003

Sabres vs. Capitals GDT

Off to a pretty good start in my opinion. Power play isn't looking any better though.

Highlight of the game so far is Ovechkin trying to step into Matt Ellis and Ellis knocking him backwards.
    N.C. STATE WOLFPACK
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Re: Sabres vs. Capitals GDT

Damn DirecTV and Vs...

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

Ellis and Mair have had a few good rushes so far.

I wonder how many players might play better now that the deadline is over and they can just play hockey. Or does that stuff not get into their head? I have no idea.

D & S Sports

Comment

• SpillerThrills
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
        Damn DirecTV and Vs...
        I've got it on Vs. AND on FSNY..... usually if it's on Vs. I can't get it on FSNY or MSG.
        2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
        2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
        2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
        2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
          I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
          • May 2005

Originally posted by jerhwt
          I've got it on Vs. AND on FSNY..... usually if it's on Vs. I can't get it on FSNY or MSG.
          Yeah, it's a "bonus" game for Vs. so it's still on both the original broadcasters as well... but it's not on Center Ice, therefore I can't watch it.

Comment

• qcsabresfan84
            • Feb 2003

Three observations of the game tonight:

1. Vanek is out of shape. The first few shifts of the game he's flying into the corners and busting his ass, but after that, he's slow on defense and barely moves his legs when he's around the puck. It blows my mind that he's scored forty twice in his career.

2. Pominville is either the most unlucky guy on the team, or he needs to work on his stickwork. I've never seen so many pucks jump over a guys stick and a guy fanning on so many shots. Seems to me that he's not playing with much confidence.

3. God the refs were awful. Not that we know how to score very well on the powerplay, but we should still be allowed to try. I try not to be too much of a homer when I analyze referees, however they missed a bunch of calls that would have put us on the powerplay tonight.
            N.C. STATE WOLFPACK

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

Miller sucks. He should have shut them out. Should have traded the bum.

Comment

• rbochan
                Zamboni Driver
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                Miller sucks. He should have shut them out. Should have traded the bum.
                Honestly, the best move Darcy could have made yesterday would have been to trade Ryan Miller to a team like the Chicago Blackhawks. I feel so sorry for Miller to have to play in front of this utter garbage. He deserves a Stanley Cup and he will never get it in Buffalo.
                ...Rob

The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
                it's Don't Tread On Me.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by qcsabresfan84
                  Three observations of the game tonight:

1. Vanek is out of shape. The first few shifts of the game he's flying into the corners and busting his ass, but after that, he's slow on defense and barely moves his legs when he's around the puck. It blows my mind that he's scored forty twice in his career.

2. Pominville is either the most unlucky guy on the team, or he needs to work on his stickwork. I've never seen so many pucks jump over a guys stick and a guy fanning on so many shots. Seems to me that he's not playing with much confidence.

3. God the refs were awful. Not that we know how to score very well on the powerplay, but we should still be allowed to try. I try not to be too much of a homer when I analyze referees, however they missed a bunch of calls that would have put us on the powerplay tonight.
                  Even the Caps annoucers questioned a few of the non-calls that should have gone in Buffalo's favor.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    Even the Caps annoucers questioned a few of the non-calls that should have gone in Buffalo's favor.
                    I'm not surprised. It was in the 3rd period that the non-calls were getting a bit ridiculous. It's one thing to overlook little chincy stuff, but there were some blatant non-calls that were beyond 'letting them play.'

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                      • Feb 2005

One of the rare non cheap big hits form Kaleta, Ovechkin had his head down. From a game between the Washington Capitals and Buffalo Sabres on March 3rd, 2010...

Comment

Working...
                      X