PDA

View Full Version : How about this

X-Era
03-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Trade Lynch and Whitner to a team for a real bonafide NT or LT.

Then turn around and sign Tomlinson.

Thoughts?

Who?

T-Long
03-04-2010, 08:10 PM
After some thought, I would like that. I hate giving up on Lynch though already, knowing the talent he has.

X-Era
03-04-2010, 08:15 PM
After some thought, I would like that. I hate giving up on Lynch though already, knowing the talent he has.

Yeah, I mean, we have a solid starting RB in Jackson, Tomlinson as a #2 GUY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Hes a slash, slice and dice type that would be a perfect compliment to Jackson, and hes got Nix ties.

buffalobillsfan95
03-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Yeah, I mean, we have a solid starting RB in Jackson, Tomlinson as a #2 GUY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Hes a slash, slice and dice type that would be a perfect compliment to Jackson, and hes got Nix ties.
I never thought i would here the day Of The landamian Tomlinson Backing up a Buffalo bill

Nighthawk
03-04-2010, 08:19 PM
Trade Lynch and Whitner to a team for a real bonafide NT or LT.

Then turn around and sign Tomlinson.

Thoughts?

Who?

I'm Ok with trading Lynch & Whitner, but please get over your Tomlinson man crush!

X-Era
03-04-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm Ok with trading Lynch & Whitner, but please get over you Tomlinson man crush!

Are you thinking of someone else? This is the first LT related post Ive made this offseason.

That said, Ive always been a huge fan of the guy even back into his TCU days.

Hes a great player who has plenty of football in him still.

Nighthawk
03-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Are you thinking of someone else? This is the first LT related post Ive made this offseason.

That said, Ive always been a huge fan of the guy even back into his TCU days.

Hes a great player who has plenty of football in him still.

No, when it first was reported that he would be getting released, you posted something similar about going to get him. The guy is done...nothing left in the tank.

psubills62
03-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Yeah, I would try to avoid Tomlinson. It's obvious he's on the downside of his career.

X-Era
03-04-2010, 08:39 PM
No, when it first was reported that he would be getting released, you posted something similar about going to get him. The guy is done...nothing left in the tank.

I honestly don't remember that... you could be right.

I'm not so quick to stick a fork in him.

Nighthawk
03-04-2010, 08:44 PM
I honestly don't remember that... you could be right.

I'm not so quick to stick a fork in him.

I guess we disagree on him at this point of his career.

PECKERWOOD
03-04-2010, 08:47 PM
I don't think we should trade Whitner, he is a good football player. Trading Lynch on the other hand, the only scenario that would make sense in a Lynch trade would be to deal him for another talented player with character issues because we likely wont get a high draft pick for him in return. I'd trade Lynch for a 2nd, but anything lower than that really isn't worth it..