PDA

View Full Version : Kawika Mitchell's Uganda Trip Blog

OpIv37
03-05-2010, 07:22 AM
Are you ****ing kidding me? It's the first day of FA and that's the #1 headline on buffalobills.com and the first story in the "Bills Buzz" email newsletter.

It's the first day teams are really allowed to do anything, and all the Bills have to report is typical off-season fluff.

Meanwhile, the Jets are busy adding Cromartie and making their secondary even better..... no wonder this team always loses. Our FO sits there with their thumbs up their asses watching other teams get better while they do nothing.

Italian Stallion
03-05-2010, 07:25 AM
This would be great news if he could actually stay there and never come back.

I hate him.

justasportsfan
03-05-2010, 07:38 AM
you're whining for the sake of whining OP. You may not be interested in that blog but that doesn't mean they haven't reported anything about the FA. There's even a video.

Jan Reimers
03-05-2010, 07:39 AM
Are you ****ing kidding me? It's the first day of FA and that's the #1 headline on buffalobills.com and the first story in the "Bills Buzz" email newsletter.

It's the first day teams are really allowed to do anything, and all the Bills have to report is typical off-season fluff.

Meanwhile, the Jets are busy adding Cromartie and making their secondary even better..... no wonder this team always loses. Our FO sits there with their thumbs up their asses watching other teams get better while they do nothing.
Ah. . . Isn't the offseason wonderful? We have to really stretch to even find something to ***** about.

OpIv37
03-05-2010, 07:41 AM
you're whining for the sake of whining OP. You may not be interested in that blog but that doesn't mean they haven't reported anything about the FA. There's even a video.

they haven't done anything to report. That's the problem. And it's not whining for the sake of whining- our opponents are getting better and FA's are being taken off the market while we're reading about a ****ty player's vacation. I'm so sick of watching teams that are already better than us improve while we do nothing.

OpIv37
03-05-2010, 07:42 AM
Ah. . . Isn't the offseason wonderful? We have to really stretch to even find something to ***** about.

they haven't done anything to report. That's the problem. And it's not whining for the sake of whining- our opponents are getting better and FA's are being taken off the market while we're reading about a ****ty player's vacation. I'm so sick of watching teams that are already better than us improve while we do nothing.

If you think watching our division opponents improve while we do nothing is "finding something to ***** about," just wait and see how badly the Jets mop the floor with us this upcoming season. You may be content with the current cluster**** of mediocrity on this roster, but I sure as hell am not.

Italian Stallion
03-05-2010, 07:46 AM
The attitude is impossible to change OP. Everyone just accepts mediocrity around her between the Bills and Sabres.

I'm sick of the phrase "Well at least we...fill in the blank"

Sick of settling, sick of have to "convince myself" that either team will be good.

justasportsfan
03-05-2010, 07:46 AM
so you're *****ing about the lack of movement and not the blog about Kawika?

Who the hell said I was content with mediocrity? I'm not expecting much this year but I am going to deal with it and cheer on. No sense in me crying over something I can't control.

Italian Stallion
03-05-2010, 07:47 AM
and **** Mitchell.

He and Whitner need to GTFO of here and fast. Sick of their attitudes and play that can't back it

OpIv37
03-05-2010, 07:49 AM
so you're *****ing about the lack of movement and not the blog about Kawika?
Exactly- the blog is what it is- it's off-season filler. My problem is that they don't have something more important to lead with- like a trade, fa signing, or even just cutting some of the mediocrity around here.

justasportsfan
03-05-2010, 07:52 AM
Exactly- the blog is what it is- it's off-season filler. My problem is that they don't have something more important to lead with- like a trade, fa signing, or even just cutting some of the mediocrity around here.

we did that last year when we signed TO which didn't do anything to help this team. While they signed a good wr, the didn't do anything to get the ball to him. That was impulsive shopping that went no where.

SABURZFAN
03-05-2010, 07:56 AM
i wonder if Incognito went with him. they ARE good friends.

Italian Stallion
03-05-2010, 08:08 AM

Well said.

Even saying that some free agent is in for a visit could spark some intelligent debate from the fans on this being the opening day of FA.....not leading with a ****ty blog of a player NO ONE LIKES about something I don't think I could care ANY LESS about.

This organization is run by children.

OpIv37
03-05-2010, 08:21 AM
we did that last year when we signed TO which didn't do anything to help this team. While they signed a good wr, the didn't do anything to get the ball to him. That was impulsive shopping that went no where.

Good point.

Unfortunately, the NFL is sort of like the housing market was 5 years ago. If you're not impulsive, sometimes you end up with nothing.

ChanGailey
03-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Good point.

Unfortunately, the NFL is sort of like the housing market was 5 years ago. If you're not impulsive, sometimes you end up with nothing.

What are you talking about? We have Demetrius Bell and Chris Kelsay. What on earth would we need to buy a free agent for?

It's not like we're switching systems and half our players don't even fit.

Italian Stallion
03-05-2010, 08:24 AM
What are you talking about? We have Demetrius Bell and Chris Kelsay. What on earth would we need to buy a free agent for?

It's not like we're switching systems and half our players don't even fit.

See...the head coach gets it. WTF

justasportsfan
03-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Good point.

we also did that when people were crying about not doing anything in the first few days of FA'cy and ended up with Dockery, Walker, etc. People then were happy after that happened only to find out that those moves ended up in disasters.

I'd rather the FO be smart about shopping than making moves just to appease the fanbase.