• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Kawika Mitchell's Uganda Trip Blog

Are you ****ing kidding me? It's the first day of FA and that's the #1 headline on buffalobills.com and the first story in the "Bills Buzz" email newsletter.

It's the first day teams are really allowed to do anything, and all the Bills have to report is typical off-season fluff.

Meanwhile, the Jets are busy adding Cromartie and making their secondary even better..... no wonder this team always loses. Our FO sits there with their thumbs up their asses watching other teams get better while they do nothing.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Re: Kawika Mitchell's Uganda Trip Blog

This would be great news if he could actually stay there and never come back.

I hate him.
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

you're whining for the sake of whining OP. You may not be interested in that blog but that doesn't mean they haven't reported anything about the FA. There's even a video.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Are you ****ing kidding me? It's the first day of FA and that's the #1 headline on buffalobills.com and the first story in the "Bills Buzz" email newsletter.

It's the first day teams are really allowed to do anything, and all the Bills have to report is typical off-season fluff.

Meanwhile, the Jets are busy adding Cromartie and making their secondary even better..... no wonder this team always loses. Our FO sits there with their thumbs up their asses watching other teams get better while they do nothing.
        Ah. . . Isn't the offseason wonderful? We have to really stretch to even find something to ***** about.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          you're whining for the sake of whining OP. You may not be interested in that blog but that doesn't mean they haven't reported anything about the FA. There's even a video.
          they haven't done anything to report. That's the problem. And it's not whining for the sake of whining- our opponents are getting better and FA's are being taken off the market while we're reading about a ****ty player's vacation. I'm so sick of watching teams that are already better than us improve while we do nothing.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            Ah. . . Isn't the offseason wonderful? We have to really stretch to even find something to ***** about.

they haven't done anything to report. That's the problem. And it's not whining for the sake of whining- our opponents are getting better and FA's are being taken off the market while we're reading about a ****ty player's vacation. I'm so sick of watching teams that are already better than us improve while we do nothing.

If you think watching our division opponents improve while we do nothing is "finding something to ***** about," just wait and see how badly the Jets mop the floor with us this upcoming season. You may be content with the current cluster**** of mediocrity on this roster, but I sure as hell am not.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Italian Stallion
              Knows More Than You
              • Feb 2004

The attitude is impossible to change OP. Everyone just accepts mediocrity around her between the Bills and Sabres.

I'm sick of the phrase "Well at least we...fill in the blank"

Sick of settling, sick of have to "convince myself" that either team will be good.
              BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

so you're *****ing about the lack of movement and not the blog about Kawika?

Who the hell said I was content with mediocrity? I'm not expecting much this year but I am going to deal with it and cheer on. No sense in me crying over something I can't control.
                Last edited by justasportsfan; 03-05-2010, 07:47 AM.
                sacrifice1

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                  Knows More Than You
                  • Feb 2004

and **** Mitchell.

He and Whitner need to GTFO of here and fast. Sick of their attitudes and play that can't back it
                  BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

so you're *****ing about the lack of movement and not the blog about Kawika?
                    Exactly- the blog is what it is- it's off-season filler. My problem is that they don't have something more important to lead with- like a trade, fa signing, or even just cutting some of the mediocrity around here.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Exactly- the blog is what it is- it's off-season filler. My problem is that they don't have something more important to lead with- like a trade, fa signing, or even just cutting some of the mediocrity around here.

we did that last year when we signed TO which didn't do anything to help this team. While they signed a good wr, the didn't do anything to get the ball to him. That was impulsive shopping that went no where.
                      sacrifice1

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

i wonder if Incognito went with him. they ARE good friends.
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                          Knows More Than You
                          • Feb 2004

Well said.

Even saying that some free agent is in for a visit could spark some intelligent debate from the fans on this being the opening day of FA.....not leading with a ****ty blog of a player NO ONE LIKES about something I don't think I could care ANY LESS about.

This organization is run by children.
                          BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

we did that last year when we signed TO which didn't do anything to help this team. While they signed a good wr, the didn't do anything to get the ball to him. That was impulsive shopping that went no where.
                            Good point.

Unfortunately, the NFL is sort of like the housing market was 5 years ago. If you're not impulsive, sometimes you end up with nothing.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ChanGailey
                              Veteran Zoner
                              • Jan 2010

Good point.

Unfortunately, the NFL is sort of like the housing market was 5 years ago. If you're not impulsive, sometimes you end up with nothing.
                              What are you talking about? We have Demetrius Bell and Chris Kelsay. What on earth would we need to buy a free agent for?

It's not like we're switching systems and half our players don't even fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X