PDA

View Full Version : More and more

ChanGailey
03-05-2010, 08:39 AM
First off, could have traded TO in October. But we say na, we need to win 6 games this year, and we turn it down. Even if it was a 5th round pick, it's more than we got now.

We don't even tender Incognito. We have about 6 linemen total and 4 of them are hurt. Good thing Levitre and Hangartner can block 2 guys each. (Sarcasm)

Given the fact that over HALF of our roster landed on IR, it's just insane that they didn't tender him. Nobody would trade for him, we could've had a 300lb backup guard but we said "No thanks"

Now we're interested in Kelley Washington?! Are you kidding me man?!

Yes, Kelley Washington, 30 years old. Fresh off his career best 34 reception season.

This is just another scrub in the long line of bull**** flowing out of OBD.

It's going to be bargain basement scrubs for us, folks. Then when we blow our first round pick, we'll be just like last year, just like Jauron.

Why do we even support this joke of a team?@!

evdawg419
03-05-2010, 08:46 AM
here it is...the first we suck thread less than 12 hours into Free agency. I'm surprised it took this long.

Kelly Washington is just a name some writer threw out there. Did we sign him yet? No. Are we planning on starting him if we do sign him? Probably not.

Free Agency just started, chill out man.

Jaybird
03-05-2010, 08:48 AM
he's a good special teams guy, that can play WR if asked to do so

ChanGailey
03-05-2010, 08:49 AM
here it is...the first we suck thread less than 12 hours into Free agency. I'm surprised it took this long.

Kelly Washington is just a name some writer threw out there. Did we sign him yet? No. Are we planning on starting him if we do sign him? Probably not.

Free Agency just started, chill out man.

It's the factor of common sense. We were history by October and we refused to trade TO, for what? Cuz fans bought jerseys? I don't think 1 sane fan would have not understood why we traded him in October.

Then, we keep him through the season, only to let him walk for nothing at the end, without even negotiating his return. It's just stupid.

We claim Incognito off waivers. He plays decent, and we let him walk, for free. We could've had him for next to nothing, at least as depth, na, we don't need depth. We'll just grab more scrubs off other team's practice squads when our guys inevitabley are all on IR.

I just don't understand creating holes and then making zero effort to fill them. They said themselves, can't be done in one FA or one draft. So you'd think you'd want to maximize your options? Not us. We don't need anybody. We have Chris Kelsay.

We need an OLB, a DT, a couple OT's. All of which can be had right now. But no. We're cool. They're probably having their aids put their Depends on for them as we speak, the geriatric ****s in charge of this team.

ChanGailey
03-05-2010, 09:01 AM
I'm packing my bong right now. I'm gonna smoke til the Bills don't suck.

Ha ha ha.

Beebe's Kid
03-05-2010, 09:05 AM
It's the factor of common sense. We were history by October and we refused to trade TO, for what? Cuz fans bought jerseys? I don't think 1 sane fan would have not understood why we traded him in October.

Then, we keep him through the season, only to let him walk for nothing at the end, without even negotiating his return. It's just stupid.

We claim Incognito off waivers. He plays decent, and we let him walk, for free. We could've had him for next to nothing, at least as depth, na, we don't need depth. We'll just grab more scrubs off other team's practice squads when our guys inevitabley are all on IR.

I just don't understand creating holes and then making zero effort to fill them. They said themselves, can't be done in one FA or one draft. So you'd think you'd want to maximize your options? Not us. We don't need anybody. We have Chris Kelsay.

We need an OLB, a DT, a couple OT's. All of which can be had right now. But no. We're cool. They're probably having their aids put their Depends on for them as we speak, the geriatric ****s in charge of this team.

You consistently prove there is nothing "common" about "sense."

If the Bills trade T.O. in October, you cry yourself to sleep for a month. Considering we were somehow still in it at that point, with a schedule that looked like we could win a few games, it really wasn't that stupid. Hindsight is not sense, not is your scathing criticism that is based on what somebody "should" have done.

Did you trade T.O. in October on Madden?

Free agency is less than 12 hours old. The usual suspects are signing players with at least 6 years of service to huge contracts...what are you so concerned about?

If we sign Washington, I am pretty sure they aren't going to give him $8 mil/year for 6 years. Outside of Evans, and future HOF'er Steve Johnson, we do need depth at WR. Yes, we need a starter too, but if they grab Washington on the cheap, does that mean they do not sign anybody else?

Maybe you were up too late last night and need a nap. I am excited as anybody, but you need to come down from the tower.

justasportsfan
03-05-2010, 09:16 AM
We were history by October and we refused to trade TO, for what?

Do you have details about this? Refused? Were there any takers? Was TO willing to be traded?

cocamide
03-05-2010, 09:22 AM
Do you have details about this? Refused? Were there any takers? Was TO willing to be traded?

Exactly. It's not like people are knocking down TO's door right now.

SABURZFAN
03-05-2010, 09:40 AM
I'm packing my bong right now. I'm gonna smoke til the Bills don't suck.

Ha ha ha.

i could use a bong rip too.

ChanGailey
03-05-2010, 09:41 AM
You consistently prove there is nothing "common" about "sense."

If the Bills trade T.O. in October, you cry yourself to sleep for a month. Considering we were somehow still in it at that point, with a schedule that looked like we could win a few games, it really wasn't that stupid. Hindsight is not sense, not is your scathing criticism that is based on what somebody "should" have done.

Did you trade T.O. in October on Madden?

Free agency is less than 12 hours old. The usual suspects are signing players with at least 6 years of service to huge contracts...what are you so concerned about?

If we sign Washington, I am pretty sure they aren't going to give him $8 mil/year for 6 years. Outside of Evans, and future HOF'er Steve Johnson, we do need depth at WR. Yes, we need a starter too, but if they grab Washington on the cheap, does that mean they do not sign anybody else?

Maybe you were up too late last night and need a nap. I am excited as anybody, but you need to come down from the tower.

What are you talking about? First of all, you don't know what I would have felt about TO because I've never expressed an opinion about him on this board. I love the guy as a player, but in October, I would have certainly been willing to take anything for him. I'd rather watch him play on a winner than be embarrassed to be the cause for his worst season ever.

Second of all, in Madden I trade TO right away because I knew he was leaving, and you can get 2 first's for him in Madden. I have never compared Madden to real life, so don't throw me in that bunch, either.

This is Free Agency. A chance for teams to improve. We're switching schemes on both sides of the ball, and your telling me that Kelley Washington is our top priority? That's not right.

Kevin Walter was just an example. There are plenty of guys that we should at least be hearing rumors about. Green Bay's tackle, for example. Or maybe signing Watson to an offer sheet.

How about Jarvis Green? Isn't he a free agent? There are plenty of guys to go after, and I'd have no problem with Kelley Washington. But the good players are going to go first, which means Washington would probably be sitting there until April, and we could get him then.

Don't go insulting me for expressing concern. This is a new free agency, but we go through it every year. It's not like this is the first time I've sat here praying the Bills do something smart and surprise me, but they never do.

dannyek71
03-05-2010, 09:44 AM
What big name guys SHOULD we have brought in? I am all for building through the draft.

Icognito was a headcase to say the least.

ChanGailey
03-05-2010, 09:48 AM
What big name guys SHOULD we have brought in? I am all for building through the draft.

Icognito was a headcase to say the least.

Who cares if he's a head case? He's going to be on an NFL team pushing guys around, why not ours?

I'm not saying they should be adding big names, but I could make a list of 50 players we should sign ahead of Kelley Washington.

Mahdi
03-05-2010, 09:52 AM
First off, could have traded TO in October. But we say na, we need to win 6 games this year, and we turn it down. Even if it was a 5th round pick, it's more than we got now.

We don't even tender Incognito. We have about 6 linemen total and 4 of them are hurt. Good thing Levitre and Hangartner can block 2 guys each. (Sarcasm)

Given the fact that over HALF of our roster landed on IR, it's just insane that they didn't tender him. Nobody would trade for him, we could've had a 300lb backup guard but we said "No thanks"

Now we're interested in Kelley Washington?! Are you kidding me man?!

Yes, Kelley Washington, 30 years old. Fresh off his career best 34 reception season.

This is just another scrub in the long line of bull**** flowing out of OBD.

It's going to be bargain basement scrubs for us, folks. Then when we blow our first round pick, we'll be just like last year, just like Jauron.

Why do we even support this joke of a team?@!
Please tell me who you would sign out of this year's FAs.

ParanoidAndroid
03-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Awesome. We have a verdict about the future of the team under Nix and Gailey after half a day of free agency.

ChanGailey
03-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Awesome. We have a verdict about the future of the team under Nix and Gailey after half a day of free agency.

Where did anybody say there was a verdict?

If you need clothes, you go get clothes. If you need a refrigerator, you go get a refrigerator.

If your a football team, and you need players, you go get players.

We're the worst team in our division. Yet they are all making offers to players and we are not. Wasn't that supposed to make us better last year? Or the year before? Not "overpaying" for these guys that teams in our division seem to think are pretty good?

I'm not saying I wanted Cromartie. But every year the Jets have someone they want, and they f'n get him. They're in the AFC championship, and we're in the basement of the league. We should be putting a full court press on Shaun Rodgers or even the Gabe Watson guy. But we're doing NOTHING.