Riemersma says Bills chemistry was bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Riemersma says Bills chemistry was bad

According to Shout, JR says Steeler chemistry is great, something that was lacking with Bills.

Was he part of the alleged problem here?
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?
  • SoCalBillsFan
    Expert on Experts
    • Jul 2002

im not buyin it. sorry jay.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
      Expert on Experts
      • Jul 2002

then again, chemistry probably last sucked defensively last year

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Typical sour grapes is all it is.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mush69
          • Jan 2003

Just trying to show his new team that he wants to be in Pittsburgh is all. Trash talk is just that ...TRASH! Bye bye JR
          Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

How can he talk about chemistry when he has yet to suit up for a game? If the Steelers start 0-4, we'll see how he feels about chemistry then.

JR is mediocre anyway- every time he'd catch the ball, he'd have 20 yards of wide open space but he'd stumble over his own big clumsy feet.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• superbills
              • Mar 2003

That's a typical statement from someone who felt he was snubbed by his old team. Someone needs to give Jay a little reality check and help him realize he's not the superstar he thinks he is. I wonder if he senses that his old team is on the brink while he new team just simply BITES. Shed some tears punk!
              "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
              Ronald Reagan
              40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Travis Hunter
                • Jul 2002

I think the chemistry and lack of sense of cohesiveness he sensed came from a sub par coaching staff and the players lack in belief in what they saw and we all saw in regards to a decision making and a system.
                This is why I'm suprised GW and Grey made it through this season.
                Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
                  The Stoner Zoner
                  • Feb 2003

Yes our coaching isnt the greatest but if we change now it would set back the team big time. Cause the new coach will want to change to his schemes and the players will all be learning again all year instead of just playing like the guys who have been here.

But on the other hand after this season if GW blows it and makes alot of questionable calls then what they would need to do is can him and let Dick Lebeau take over and the team wouldnt get set back cause not much would change.

Comment

• G. Host
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2002

I agree with JR

It appeared that the offense and defense were not on the same page. The offense, as many teams noticed, was sporadic at times and did not adjust to defenses and the Bills could not run a screen.

I think Centers is gone due to that but JR was being overpaid and was gone unless he renegotiated. Whether Bills asked and under what terms they would have is still in question.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                      • Jul 2002

[QUOTE]Originally posted by The_Philster
                      Typical sour grapes is all it is. [/QUOTE

My thoughts exactly.........good ridence to that overpaid hypocrite

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

i think the chemistry was bad for JR.. not the whole team..

the guy knew he was getting cut all season.. didnt play much.. was hurt.. didnt play well when he was on the field..

bah.. sorry jr.. shoulda taken a pay cut.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Vetteman84
                          Im not a chick!
                          • Apr 2003

Tell Jay.............

I said suck my chemistry...whine ass pass dropping *****!!!!
                          Attached Files

"Let's Roll"
                          Todd Beamer
                          Flight 93
                          9/11/01

Comment

• TigerJ
                            • Jul 2002

Dropping balls does nothing for chemistry, Jay. Holding on to the ball does wonders for it.
                            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

What JR said sounded very familiar......hmmmmm......someone said something like that before.....hmmmmmm.....

JR......ousted by team......bad-mouth team......JR......RJ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X