PDA

View Full Version : Ben Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault again...

Ickybaluky
03-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Steelers can't be happy about this:

LINK (http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-roethlisberger-accused-of-sexual-assault/)

RockStar36
03-05-2010, 02:44 PM
:rofl:

Demon
03-05-2010, 02:44 PM
The lady said it happened in 2008.... cmon. Just another gold digger....

Slim
03-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Wow.

methos4ever
03-05-2010, 02:46 PM
The lady said it happened in 2008.... cmon. Just another gold digger....
This was supposed to have happened this morning. The article mentions the lawsuit from the girl that claimed it happened in 2008 from Harrahs. Two separate incidents.

The Spaz
03-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Big Ben............:rofl:

SABURZFAN
03-05-2010, 02:48 PM
this guy needs to visit brothels.

Demon
03-05-2010, 02:50 PM
This was supposed to have happened this morning. The article mentions the lawsuit from the girl that claimed it happened in 2008 from Harrahs. Two separate incidents.

OHHHH..... sorry i'm really tired. Thanks for the clarification. In that case... LMAO!!

wmoz11
03-05-2010, 02:52 PM
I was very happy to report this news to some of my co-workers here in Pittsburgh, of course not at the young lady's expense.

No one here likes that douche anyway.

methos4ever
03-05-2010, 03:00 PM
OHHHH..... sorry i'm really tired. Thanks for the clarification. In that case... LMAO!!
No worries man. TMZ is not the bastion of fine writing, so I could see where the confusion started!

T-Long
03-05-2010, 03:00 PM
haha good for him

Ed
03-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Not surprising at all. What a douche.

streetkings01
03-05-2010, 03:23 PM
I heard he asked her "You wanna know why they call me Big Ben" before pulling out his Rothlisburger!

T-Long
03-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Don't know if I shared this story yet or not, but when I was working for ESPN Radio in Pittsburgh a few summers back, I got to introduce all the celebrities to the crowd. I would announce them, then they would come up to the 1st hole, shake my hand, and tee off (Mario Lemeiux's tourney by the way).

When we had down time, I talked to a lot of the workers there in Pittsburgh and asked them out of all the celebrities who the nicest guy they ever had at the tournament. (Mind you, Michael Jordan, John Elways, Barkley, Marino, etc are all there) They said hands down it was Kyle Boller. Before I could even ask who the biggest douche was, they said Big Ben....and this was in PITTSBURGH people. They said he is the biggest piece of garbage and was the worst celebrity any of them have ever dealt with.

Ron Burgundy
03-05-2010, 03:28 PM
Roethlisberger needs to retire.

He's nuts to keep playing on concussions like he has.

Ickybaluky
03-05-2010, 03:39 PM

As TO would say, he has 100 million reasons to keep playing.

better days
03-05-2010, 04:01 PM

You need to talk to Trent Edwards, maybe you can convince him to retire.

better days
03-05-2010, 04:04 PM
I read the police interviewed Roethlissberger & no charges were filed. I doubt anything comes of this.

wmoz11
03-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Don't know if I shared this story yet or not, but when I was working for ESPN Radio in Pittsburgh a few summers back, I got to introduce all the celebrities to the crowd. I would announce them, then they would come up to the 1st hole, shake my hand, and tee off (Mario Lemeiux's tourney by the way).

When we had down time, I talked to a lot of the workers there in Pittsburgh and asked them out of all the celebrities who the nicest guy they ever had at the tournament. (Mind you, Michael Jordan, John Elways, Barkley, Marino, etc are all there) They said hands down it was Kyle Boller. Before I could even ask who the biggest douche was, they said Big Ben....and this was in PITTSBURGH people. They said he is the biggest piece of garbage and was the worst celebrity any of them have ever dealt with.

Yep. I've been down here around a year or so, and I have yet to meet a person that doesn't qualify "Ben is a great QB" with "but he's a douchebag." Straight from the mouths of Steeler fans.

I've heard more than a few accounts about how he acts off the field and it's pretty much exactly how you'd expect.

better days
03-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Yep. I've been down here around a year or so, and I have yet to meet a person that doesn't qualify "Ben is a great QB" with "but he's a douchebag." Straight from the mouths of Steeler fans.

I've heard more than a few accounts about how he acts off the field and it's pretty much exactly how you'd expect.

Well by many accounts JP is known to be a great guy, civic minded & look how he has been ripped on all the Bills boards. I would take Ben in a heartbeat & I would not care if everyone called him a douch & I doubt he does either.

DraftBoy
03-05-2010, 04:10 PM
I went to school in Milledgeville, Georgia.

Big Ben owns a lake house on Lake Oconee which is within 40 mins drive from Milledgeville, which is the only bar area around the Lake that would have co-eds at it.

I know the club Capitol City, Ive been there countless times. I know the area very well, but Im not going to lie. Ive talked to people down there and nobody has confirmed he was there, and nobody in the Milledgeville PD is talking. Which is a little odd because often in Milledgeville the cops love to gossip. Doesn't mean anything though.

That's all I can add to this though.

The campus is going crazy about this right now but that's to be expected.