PDA

View Full Version : Let the Raiding of the Kansas City Locker Room

raphael120
03-05-2010, 05:44 PM
BEGINNNNNN!!!!

I swear, we're taking a bunch of losers from a Kansas City team that's been a joke for years and bringing them to another joke of a team in the Bills, yet it's supposed to be a sign for hope. Garbage on the curb is still garbage once it gets to the landfill.

Night Train
03-05-2010, 05:46 PM
LOOK AT ME CRY ! LOOK AT ME CRY ! :op:

McBFLO
03-05-2010, 05:50 PM
It hasn't been even 1 full day since FA started. Relax man! We're bringing in an OL most likely for depth purposes. What are you so salty about?!

SABURZFAN
03-05-2010, 05:52 PM
It hasn't been even 1 full day since FA started. Relax man! We're bringing in an OL most likely for depth purposes. What are you so salty about?!

the guy is camp fodder.

McBFLO
03-05-2010, 05:52 PM
And he didn't even sign yet.

Buddo
03-05-2010, 05:53 PM
Is there some other guys we have in for a visit from KC? Last time I heard, it was one guy, who actually isn't signed as of yet, and even if he does, will probably only be a backup guard/center, which we currently don't have.
What part of Nix saying he believes that FA is where you get 'role' players, hasn't sunk in yet?

DMBcrew36
03-05-2010, 05:54 PM

Lets revisit this in September. Every offseason we see the Bills pick up some grunt and we label it a 'depth pickup'. I bet it's not a depth pickup. The Bills are again going to assemble some loser rag-tag bunch and think they can put a winning product on the field.

SABURZFAN
03-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Lets revisit this in September. Every offseason we see the Bills pick up some grunt and we label it a 'depth pickup'. I bet it's not a depth pickup. The Bills are again going to assemble some loser rag-tag bunch and think they can put a winning product on the field.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

raphael120
03-05-2010, 05:59 PM
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, i'm just sick of hearing about all the people we're bringing in because they have a connection with Chan Gailey.

I bet if i knew chan gailey he'd hire me as a LB.

better days
03-05-2010, 06:06 PM
BEGINNNNNN!!!!

I swear, we're taking a bunch of losers from a Kansas City team that's been a joke for years and bringing them to another joke of a team in the Bills, yet it's supposed to be a sign for hope. Garbage on the curb is still garbage once it gets to the landfill.

This team has so many holes, there is no way to fill them all in the draft. The Bills will need at least 2 drafts to get playmakers on the field. In the meantime they will have to fill the holes as best they can.

better days
03-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Sorry, i'm just sick of hearing about all the people we're bringing in because they have a connection with Chan Gailey.

I bet if i knew chan gailey he'd hire me as a LB.

It would not surprise me if the Bills held an open tryout, that is how bad this team has gotten under Jauron. Maybe you should head up to Rochester when camp opens.

SABURZFAN
03-05-2010, 06:20 PM
This team has so many holes, there is no way to fill them all in the draft. The Bills will need at least 2 drafts to get playmakers on the field. In the meantime they will have to fill the holes as best they can.

you can easily find guys like this when they start trimming the rosters down in August.

better days
03-05-2010, 06:50 PM
you can easily find guys like this when they start trimming the rosters down in August.

Maybe so, Chan's knowing him no doubt helps his case. You know in life many times it's who you know that helps you get ahead.

McBFLO
03-05-2010, 07:11 PM
With the way guys get injured on this team, he'll probably end up starting a few games. Thankfully, this guy has some experience on the field. But, again, he hasn't even signed yet. (Not you specifically, but) Give the new regime a chance before you kill'em.

SABURZFAN
03-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Maybe so, Chan's knowing him no doubt helps his case. You know in life many times it's who you know that helps you get ahead.

i know. the Marv Levy- Dick Jauron era is still fresh on my mind. but people seem more worried about previous mistakes, from previous regimes, that they're content with below average players. not me.

mark1126
03-05-2010, 07:59 PM
I agree its a joke! If anyone is not really worried, YOU SHOULD BE and will be come September!

Player Signings:

Marlon Favorite
Rashaad Duncan
Lonnie Harvey
Jason Watkins

Administrative/Coaching:

Chan Gailey - Hired
Buddy Nix - Promoted
Russ Brandon - Promoted

Free agents rumors:

Kelley Washington
Wade Smith