• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChanGailey
    Veteran Zoner
    • Jan 2010

Do you honestly get the impression

Nothing what so ever. All this smoke and mirrors about Shanahan and Cowher, now we're sitting here with Chan Gailey and they won't even talk to a player.

Oh man, Wade whatever his loser name is.

We have one, maybe 2 mid level offensive tackles. We need 2 more. Not to mention a slew of other needs, and yet we aren't linked to one damn player?!

Chad Clifton stayed with Green Bay, his contract was modest, he tested the water, and turned back.

I don't think we have one player that has ever played 3-4 DE. We're counting on Stroud and Johnson (who wasn't good before) to convert to DE. Why aren't we even talking to a Jarvis Green?

We learned last year that Lee isn't even better than an old, unmotivated TO. He's a #2. We're going to automatically hand him the 1 title, but who is 2 now? 12 career catch Stevie or 10 career catch James Hardy? I'm all for giving them the chance but we can't talk to Derrick Mason? We can't get Walter to even visit?

We need a nose tackle. We can't even be linked to Cleveland in trade talks for Shaun Rodgers? Whitner would love to go there. It makes way too much sense to actually even come close to happening.

I don't know what we're sitting back here waiting for. We need to fill SEVERAL holes on this team and we'll be able to fill 3, 4 max in the draft.

It's just insane that I'm hearing things about every team but Buffalo.

We are Siberia.
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

Re: Do you honestly get the impression

Buddy, it been one day. There's been like 8 teams in the league who've actually done something today.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
      We play to win the game!
      • Oct 2009

Take a nap Gailey

Comment

• ChanGailey
        Veteran Zoner
        • Jan 2010

The top 4 teams can't. The top 8 teams are limited. Like 29 teams in the league have fewer holes to fill than us.

You'd think the supply would maybe gravitate to the demand. And look at our division. Pats lock up Wildouch and Banta-Gayne for long term, the Jets get Cromartie, plan to keep Rhodes, and obviously keep Revis. Dolphins sign Carlos Dansby.

The last 2 years our record against these teams is what? 2-10. Are we bridging the gap in any way? Be real man.

The starving person, I would think, would be the first one in line for the food.

~ "We plan to build through the draft"...Ha. People act like New England, Miami and New York are like, not allowed at the draft. They have the same amount of picks as us. And better track records. So how do we bridge the gap in the draft?
        Last edited by ChanGailey; 03-05-2010, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• ChanGailey
          Veteran Zoner
          • Jan 2010

Well, now it's been 2 days. Still jack dick zero nothing.

Dwan Edwards is visiting Seattle. God forbid we went after him.

If he's willing to go to Seattle why wouldn't he come here? Seattle is terrible.

Let's just face it. We have a cheap, lazy, stupid front office.

They don't give 2 ****s about winning. Only selling tickets.

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Juice, you need to calm down.

Comment

• ChanGailey
              Veteran Zoner
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Nighthawk
              Juice, you need to calm down.
              Well it's not like there are any good threads I'm pushing down...

You would just think that a team at the bottom of the league, changing schemes, would need some players.

I'm just highly irritated. And I don't understand the juice thing??

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                • Jul 2005

How do you know who we're talking to?

this organization doesn't believe in publicizing their moves before they happen.
                Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by ChanGailey
                  We could pick up the highly irritated thing in just one thread. Thanks.
                  "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                    Pinkerton's son
                    • Feb 2006

did you expect us to sign any of these guys? if so you're not very informed as to the ways of the Bills.

Comment

• ChanGailey
                      Veteran Zoner
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                      did you expect us to sign any of these guys? if so you're not very informed as to the ways of the Bills.
                      I'm informed. My expectations were low. Doesn't make it any less painful to know that my team is going to be a joke until they move to LA.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                        • Jul 2002

Well it's not like there are any good threads I'm pushing down...

You would just think that a team at the bottom of the league, changing schemes, would need some players.

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...

Comment

• hydro
                          • Oct 2005

I'm informed. My expectations were low. Doesn't make it any less painful to know that my team is going to be a joke until they move to LA.
                          Then it is time to find a new hobby. Because obviously this one is going to do nothing but cause you pain...
                          BERNIAC!

Comment

• methos4ever
                            • Apr 2004

At this point, my question to you is why, if you feel this team, this staff, etc are so unbelievably out of their element - did you name yourself on the board ChanGailey?

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

Gee whiz walley

why don't you just do what anyone with intelligence would do.

Stop supporting the tream until they prove they can win consistently.

Don't post, don't watch the wires, don't buy paraphenallia and relieve yourself of this frustration.

I'll decide if I'm going to watch this team this year right around training camp. If they don't bring in the players that can make a difference then i will cancel the Sunday ticket and relieve myself from the misery... I haven't bought any Bill sparaphenallia in years because there has been no reason to

I'll re-evaluate the team each offseason until I really beleive they're a franchise capable of winning.

and I can make this decision without pissing off everyone else on this forum by just minimizing my involvement.... try it it's spiritually uplifting

Comment

Working...
                              X