PDA

View Full Version : Do you honestly get the impression

ChanGailey
03-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Nothing what so ever. All this smoke and mirrors about Shanahan and Cowher, now we're sitting here with Chan Gailey and they won't even talk to a player.

Oh man, Wade whatever his loser name is.

We have one, maybe 2 mid level offensive tackles. We need 2 more. Not to mention a slew of other needs, and yet we aren't linked to one damn player?!

Chad Clifton stayed with Green Bay, his contract was modest, he tested the water, and turned back.

I don't think we have one player that has ever played 3-4 DE. We're counting on Stroud and Johnson (who wasn't good before) to convert to DE. Why aren't we even talking to a Jarvis Green?

We learned last year that Lee isn't even better than an old, unmotivated TO. He's a #2. We're going to automatically hand him the 1 title, but who is 2 now? 12 career catch Stevie or 10 career catch James Hardy? I'm all for giving them the chance but we can't talk to Derrick Mason? We can't get Walter to even visit?

We need a nose tackle. We can't even be linked to Cleveland in trade talks for Shaun Rodgers? Whitner would love to go there. It makes way too much sense to actually even come close to happening.

I don't know what we're sitting back here waiting for. We need to fill SEVERAL holes on this team and we'll be able to fill 3, 4 max in the draft.

It's just insane that I'm hearing things about every team but Buffalo.

We are Siberia.

Slim
03-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Buddy, it been one day. There's been like 8 teams in the league who've actually done something today.

BuffaloBlitz83
03-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Take a nap Gailey

ChanGailey
03-05-2010, 09:11 PM
The top 4 teams can't. The top 8 teams are limited. Like 29 teams in the league have fewer holes to fill than us.

You'd think the supply would maybe gravitate to the demand. And look at our division. Pats lock up Wildouch and Banta-Gayne for long term, the Jets get Cromartie, plan to keep Rhodes, and obviously keep Revis. Dolphins sign Carlos Dansby.

The last 2 years our record against these teams is what? 2-10. Are we bridging the gap in any way? Be real man.

The starving person, I would think, would be the first one in line for the food.

~ "We plan to build through the draft"...Ha. People act like New England, Miami and New York are like, not allowed at the draft. They have the same amount of picks as us. And better track records. So how do we bridge the gap in the draft?

ChanGailey
03-06-2010, 07:43 AM
Well, now it's been 2 days. Still jack dick zero nothing.

Dwan Edwards is visiting Seattle. God forbid we went after him.

If he's willing to go to Seattle why wouldn't he come here? Seattle is terrible.

Let's just face it. We have a cheap, lazy, stupid front office.

They don't give 2 ****s about winning. Only selling tickets.

Nighthawk
03-06-2010, 08:03 AM
Juice, you need to calm down.

ChanGailey
03-06-2010, 08:21 AM
Juice, you need to calm down.

Well it's not like there are any good threads I'm pushing down...

You would just think that a team at the bottom of the league, changing schemes, would need some players.

I'm just highly irritated. And I don't understand the juice thing??

Saratoga Slim
03-06-2010, 08:23 AM
How do you know who we're talking to?

this organization doesn't believe in publicizing their moves before they happen.

MikeInRoch
03-06-2010, 08:55 AM

We could pick up the highly irritated thing in just one thread. Thanks.

Pinkerton Security
03-06-2010, 08:58 AM
did you expect us to sign any of these guys? if so you're not very informed as to the ways of the Bills.

ChanGailey
03-06-2010, 09:06 AM
did you expect us to sign any of these guys? if so you're not very informed as to the ways of the Bills.

I'm informed. My expectations were low. Doesn't make it any less painful to know that my team is going to be a joke until they move to LA.

Nighthawk
03-06-2010, 09:13 AM
Well it's not like there are any good threads I'm pushing down...

You would just think that a team at the bottom of the league, changing schemes, would need some players.

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...

hydro
03-06-2010, 09:34 AM
I'm informed. My expectations were low. Doesn't make it any less painful to know that my team is going to be a joke until they move to LA.

Then it is time to find a new hobby. Because obviously this one is going to do nothing but cause you pain...

methos4ever
03-06-2010, 09:47 AM
At this point, my question to you is why, if you feel this team, this staff, etc are so unbelievably out of their element - did you name yourself on the board ChanGailey?

ddaryl
03-06-2010, 10:28 AM

Gee whiz walley

why don't you just do what anyone with intelligence would do.

Stop supporting the tream until they prove they can win consistently.

Don't post, don't watch the wires, don't buy paraphenallia and relieve yourself of this frustration.

I'll decide if I'm going to watch this team this year right around training camp. If they don't bring in the players that can make a difference then i will cancel the Sunday ticket and relieve myself from the misery... I haven't bought any Bill sparaphenallia in years because there has been no reason to

I'll re-evaluate the team each offseason until I really beleive they're a franchise capable of winning.

and I can make this decision without pissing off everyone else on this forum by just minimizing my involvement.... try it it's spiritually uplifting

Ground Chuck
03-06-2010, 11:33 AM
The first day is where you jump out and overpay guys like Dockery and Langston Walker. How did that work out for us?

The FA group is older, and committing big bucks and 3+ years to these guys is just not the right thing to do.

elltrain22
03-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Nothing what so ever. All this smoke and mirrors about Shanahan and Cowher, now we're sitting here with Chan Gailey and they won't even talk to a player.

Oh man, Wade whatever his loser name is.

We have one, maybe 2 mid level offensive tackles. We need 2 more. Not to mention a slew of other needs, and yet we aren't linked to one damn player?!

Chad Clifton stayed with Green Bay, his contract was modest, he tested the water, and turned back.

I don't think we have one player that has ever played 3-4 DE. We're counting on Stroud and Johnson (who wasn't good before) to convert to DE. Why aren't we even talking to a Jarvis Green?

We learned last year that Lee isn't even better than an old, unmotivated TO. He's a #2. We're going to automatically hand him the 1 title, but who is 2 now? 12 career catch Stevie or 10 career catch James Hardy? I'm all for giving them the chance but we can't talk to Derrick Mason? We can't get Walter to even visit?

We need a nose tackle. We can't even be linked to Cleveland in trade talks for Shaun Rodgers? Whitner would love to go there. It makes way too much sense to actually even come close to happening.

I don't know what we're sitting back here waiting for. We need to fill SEVERAL holes on this team and we'll be able to fill 3, 4 max in the draft.

It's just insane that I'm hearing things about every team but Buffalo.

We are Siberia.

I'm w/ ya CG!! We've got a right to be pissed & paranoid. As many holes as our team has, you'd think we'd go out and target at least 1 guy thats gonna help this team, and all we have is some dude from the Chiefs that is another never will be in this league. I'm sorry, I've got absolutely no faith in this organization that they wanna win, and am fully convinced that we're being Major Leagued.

ChanGailey
03-06-2010, 02:05 PM
I'm w/ ya CG!! We've got a right to be pissed & paranoid. As many holes as our team has, you'd think we'd go out and target at least 1 guy thats gonna help this team, and all we have is some dude from the Chiefs that is another never will be in this league. I'm sorry, I've got absolutely no faith in this organization that they wanna win, and am fully convinced that we're being Major Leagued.

Well, you must be crazy because that's what everybody keeps telling me.

It's the first day of free agency but it's the 5th straight year of watching the Bills screw the pooch, up close and personal. My patience wore off when we signed Larry Tripplet.

Slim
03-06-2010, 02:07 PM
Well, you must be crazy because that's what everybody keeps telling me.

It's the first day of free agency but it's the 5th straight year of watching the Bills screw the pooch, up close and personal. My patience wore off when we signed Larry Tripplet.

How about the Dockery, Walker, Royal year? Or even the Spikes, Adams, Milloy season?

ChanGailey
03-06-2010, 02:11 PM
How about the Dockery, Walker, Royal year? Or even the Spikes, Adams, Milloy season?

Well, don't get me started on Spikes Adams and Milloy...I would've kept all those guys.

Spikes clearly had some left in his tank. He's been on solid defenses, starting, since he left here. We also should've kept Fletcher.

Slim
03-06-2010, 02:14 PM
Well, don't get me started on Spikes Adams and Milloy...I would've kept all those guys.

Spikes clearly had some left in his tank. He's been on solid defenses, starting, since he left here. We also should've kept Fletcher.

Spikes has had a decent few seasons with the Niners but he was a shell of his former self. I'm glad we got rid of him when we did. Adams complained his way out of Buffalo and was never heard of agian. Milloy had a mediocre season with ATL once he left. And for Fletcher, he's the only one you could agrue about.

The fact is the Bills have tryed the free agency route and it didn't work.

Aliceinchainsbills15
03-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Ok, it get that Bills going to LA s*** out of your head. It has already been said SEVERAL times that the Bills are not moving to LA. In addition, have some faith in the Bills jeez. We're building through the draft. Ugh, just saying.

SABURZFAN
03-06-2010, 06:47 PM
Spikes has had a decent few seasons with the Niners but he was a shell of his former self. I'm glad we got rid of him when we did. Adams complained his way out of Buffalo and was never heard of agian. Milloy had a mediocre season with ATL once he left. And for Fletcher, he's the only one you could agrue about.

The fact is the Bills have tryed the free agency route and it didn't work.

they have failed in the draft too. does that mean they stop drafting players? you have to have sucessful FA signings AND draft picks to be a winner. unfortunately, this organization hasn't done either of them right.

Mike
03-07-2010, 05:44 AM
[QUOTE]Gee whiz walley

why don't you just do what anyone with intelligence would do.

Stop supporting the tream until they prove they can win consistently.

Don't post, don't watch the wires, don't buy paraphenallia and relieve yourself of this frustration.

I'll decide if I'm going to watch this team this year right around training camp. If they don't bring in the players that can make a difference then i will cancel the Sunday ticket and relieve myself from the misery... I haven't bought any Bill sparaphenallia in years because there has been no reason to

I'll re-evaluate the team each offseason until I really beleive they're a franchise capable of winning.

and I can make this decision without pissing off everyone else on this forum by just minimizing my involvement.... try it it's spiritually uplifting/QUOTE]

Could not agree more
I make the same argument