X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buffalobillsfan95
    • Jan 2010

what if buffalo Just kept....

Jason peters, if we would of paid the guy we wouldnt have the o-line problem and we could draft all our Defensive needs and a Qb so we can really start a rebuilding process and not what a joke were doing now
    “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

Re: what if buffalo Just kept....

Then we would have had a slacker who didn't want to be here and would have forced us to trade him anyway. No thanks.
    "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• buffalobillsfan95
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
      Then we would have had a slacker who didn't want to be here and would have forced us to trade him anyway. No thanks.
      Money can change anyone
      “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -Albert Einstein

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

What if the Bills moved up to draft Ben Roethlisberger? Then they would not need a QB now. What is the point of what if questions?

Comment

• Thief
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by buffalobillsfan95
          Money can change anyone
          Do you think that AFTER signing a big contract a player would be more motivated then he was BEFORE signing it?

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by better days
            What if the Bills moved up to draft Ben Roethlisberger? Then they would not need a QB now. What is the point of what if questions?
            Then the Bills would be constantly watched by "how to catch a predator"
            "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Dying_-2-_Live
              Then the Bills would be constantly watched by "how to catch a predator"

Ben's a dirt nasty mother****er.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Ron Burgundy

Ben's a dirt nasty mother****er.
                JP Losman is a great guy, civic minded, yet look how he has been bashed on Bills boards. I would take Big Ben in a heartbeat.

Comment

• G Wolly
                  • Mar 2004

I don't like when people say "well if we got so and so, we'd be so much better" based upon how he's playing on his team and in that system.

What if we did get a Roethlisberger, or Tom Brady, what would it matter if we didn't utilize him correctly?

Comment

• Ron Burgundy
                    • Nov 2005

JP Losman is a great guy, civic minded, yet look how he has been bashed on Bills boards. I would take Big Ben in a heartbeat.
                    I'm sure you would. I would, too, if I didn't think Ben should retire. The guy's had 4 concussions in 6 years. He's gonna end up physically wrecked like Ali, or ******ed like Troy Aikman.

Still, none of this takes away from the fact that he's a big sexual assault fan.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Ron Burgundy
                      I'm sure you would. I would, too, if I didn't think Ben should retire. The guy's had 4 concussions in 6 years. He's gonna end up physically wrecked like Ali, or ******ed like Troy Aikman.

Still, none of this takes away from the fact that he's a big sexual assault fan.
                      Or maybe he is attracted to women looking to make a quick buck.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by buffalobillsfan95
                        Jason peters, if we would of paid the guy we wouldnt have the o-line problem and we could draft all our Defensive needs and a Qb so we can really start a rebuilding process and not what a joke were doing now

with the money that they saved between Peters and Walker from last year, you'd think that they would have somebody signed to replace one of them. i guess somebody was impressed that Bell was cutting down on his false starts before the injury.
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                        X