PDA

View Full Version : what if buffalo Just kept....

buffalobillsfan95
03-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Jason peters, if we would of paid the guy we wouldnt have the o-line problem and we could draft all our Defensive needs and a Qb so we can really start a rebuilding process and not what a joke were doing now

MikeInRoch
03-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Then we would have had a slacker who didn't want to be here and would have forced us to trade him anyway. No thanks.

buffalobillsfan95
03-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Then we would have had a slacker who didn't want to be here and would have forced us to trade him anyway. No thanks.
Money can change anyone

better days
03-06-2010, 10:56 AM
What if the Bills moved up to draft Ben Roethlisberger? Then they would not need a QB now. What is the point of what if questions?

Thief
03-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Money can change anyoneDo you think that AFTER signing a big contract a player would be more motivated then he was BEFORE signing it?

Dying_-2-_Live
03-06-2010, 11:15 AM
What if the Bills moved up to draft Ben Roethlisberger? Then they would not need a QB now. What is the point of what if questions?

Then the Bills would be constantly watched by "how to catch a predator"

Ron Burgundy
03-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Then the Bills would be constantly watched by "how to catch a predator"

:rofl:

Ben's a dirt nasty mother****er.

better days
03-06-2010, 11:21 AM
:rofl:

Ben's a dirt nasty mother****er.

JP Losman is a great guy, civic minded, yet look how he has been bashed on Bills boards. I would take Big Ben in a heartbeat.

G Wolly
03-06-2010, 11:30 AM

I don't like when people say "well if we got so and so, we'd be so much better" based upon how he's playing on his team and in that system.

What if we did get a Roethlisberger, or Tom Brady, what would it matter if we didn't utilize him correctly?

Ron Burgundy
03-06-2010, 11:35 AM
JP Losman is a great guy, civic minded, yet look how he has been bashed on Bills boards. I would take Big Ben in a heartbeat.

I'm sure you would. I would, too, if I didn't think Ben should retire. The guy's had 4 concussions in 6 years. He's gonna end up physically wrecked like Ali, or ******ed like Troy Aikman.

Still, none of this takes away from the fact that he's a big sexual assault fan.

better days
03-06-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm sure you would. I would, too, if I didn't think Ben should retire. The guy's had 4 concussions in 6 years. He's gonna end up physically wrecked like Ali, or ******ed like Troy Aikman.

Still, none of this takes away from the fact that he's a big sexual assault fan.

Or maybe he is attracted to women looking to make a quick buck.

SABURZFAN
03-07-2010, 03:11 AM
Jason peters, if we would of paid the guy we wouldnt have the o-line problem and we could draft all our Defensive needs and a Qb so we can really start a rebuilding process and not what a joke were doing now

with the money that they saved between Peters and Walker from last year, you'd think that they would have somebody signed to replace one of them. i guess somebody was impressed that Bell was cutting down on his false starts before the injury.