PDA

View Full Version : Christian Gaddis

patmoran2006
03-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Not that anybody particularly cares, but I spoke with Christian Gaddis and though the Bills (for whatever reason) haven't announced it, he was tendered EFRA

SABURZFAN
03-06-2010, 12:33 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuffaloBillsHeart
03-06-2010, 02:49 PM
A lot of completely irrelevant moves being made right now

bigbub2352
03-06-2010, 06:07 PM
how does a guy we cut twice and wasnt good enuff for a 7-9 team and a 6-10 team make it back on the roster? also corto and ellison for that matter how od they fit? the ever famous ST? player that cant provide depth at thier position? my god its like dejavu what is going on? bring guys in that fit the schemes u run and let them play ST

i cant stand these moves
Gaddis
Youboty
Corto
Ellison
Schouman a 6ft 2 220lb TE doesnt scare anyone and he cant stay healthy

GET SOME FRESH BLOOD IN HERE

BILLSROCK1212
03-06-2010, 06:10 PM
how does a guy we cut twice and wasnt good enuff for a 7-9 team and a 6-10 team make it back on the roster? also corto and ellison for that matter how od they fit? the ever famous ST? player that cant provide depth at thier position? my god its like dejavu what is going on? bring guys in that fit the schemes u run and let them play ST

i cant stand these moves
Gaddis
Youboty
Corto
Ellison

Schouman and Ellison make sense as depth moves...Schouman was actually looking VERY VERY good before the injury, so I have no complaints there

Yasgur's Farm
03-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Corto? I haven't heard about that.

patmoran2006
03-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Corto? I haven't heard about that.

That's because I'm the only one reporting it.

SABURZFAN
03-06-2010, 07:24 PM
how does a guy we cut twice and wasnt good enuff for a 7-9 team and a 6-10 team make it back on the roster?

very easy when your team is ready to finish 5-11 or worse. this is what is in store for the 2010 Buffalo Bills and their fans. makes you wish it was September, doesn't it?

bigbub2352
03-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Schouman and Ellison make sense as depth moves...Schouman was actually looking VERY VERY good before the injury, so I have no complaints there

schouman is a bum he has been on IR 2 yrs in a row, he is way to small to play TE in the NFL and cant take the shots he is exposed to while running TE routes

Sorry get me someone in here who can block and who can get open and actually make plys of relevance not 2 yd outs to the sidleines and Trent Edwards checks down

We need to move on form this type of player

justasportsfan
03-07-2010, 07:31 PM

i cant stand these moves
Gaddis
Youboty
Corto
Ellison

Remember Jim Leonard? He didn't cut it here either . He couldn't beat out guys like Wilson or Whitner yet he was a starter and was a playmaker for a team that almost went all the way. Sometimes , coaches put players in situations to fail. Some coaches like Dick force players to fit a scheme instead of using players' strengths to succeed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gailey and co. thought Dick used his players the wrong way. If we can see it, why can't they?

Porter sucked until Parcells showed up.