X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Mock draft from H***

I was looking through some mock drafts, and found one that is just awful for the Bills.

They have Buffalo drafting Eric Berry in the first. Granted, he's a great safety, but not a position of need for the Bills. If the Bills actually did draft Berry, I could live with it, but then this guy has the Bills drafting Tim Tebow in round 2 and Syd'Quan Thompson (CB) in the third. That would probably make me lose the last meal I ate.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Re: Mock draft from H***

Hahaha

Berry wouldn't be a bad pick...but in combination with those other two? Blech. Well, no matter who we pick in the first, I wouldn't want Tebow in the 2nd. Definitely not a CB in the third.

Honestly, there are some picks I like in that draft overall (Ryan Mathews in the 1st to the Chargers), but also some bad ones. I don't see KC passing on Okung to draft Rolando McClain AT ALL, and I don't see the Bills passing on two of the higher rated OT's to draft Berry, no matter how good he is.

The last reason I don't like that draft: they have New England drafting Jared Odrick, Sean Lee, and Eric Decker. Obviously I like the first two, as they went to PSU, and I would love to get Decker (though I don't think he's a 2nd rounder anymore at all). I hate seeing PSU guys go to New England.

EDIT: I went back and looked who we "passed over" to take Syd'Quan Thompson in the third. Jared Veldheer OT, Jamar Chaney, ILB. Ugh.
    Last edited by psubills62; 03-06-2010, 09:53 PM.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

Must be they are planning on us picking up NT's, OT's, and LB's via free agency. I don't think so.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

It shows how well informed these blogger (fan) sites are about actual team needs.

Football is just a Madden game and little else.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
        X