PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo is racist = no free agents

YardRat
03-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Nice going everybody...It isn't the team's fault nobody wants to come here to play...It's yours.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/358304-playing-the-race-card-when-the-deck-is-stacked-with-jokers

This brings to mind a column written by Washington Post columnist Michael Wilbon. NFL Hall of Fame player Bruce Smith before he ended his career in Washington. He was complaining about racism in the city of Buffalo home of the Buffalo Bills. Despite his status as one of the NFL’s best players he often felt the sting of racism in the city and he wanted out.

Night Train
03-07-2010, 08:14 AM
It's Marvin" Bad News " Barnes, not Jim. Yet the guy is his friend ? :rolleyes:

I'm thinking this contributer wrote a nice piece of fiction to push an agenda that sells well to the low IQ followers. We all know racism is very real but I caught fibs in this piece.

The Spaz
03-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Racist wtf? What a bunch of ****. Everybody and there mom can write for bleacher report.

THRILLHO
03-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Oh man, I thought I escaped the Bleacher Report when I stopped visiting BBMB. Please take this down so it does not start a sickness of people posting useless "articles" from that travesty of a web site.

(I know it is a joke post {right?} but I am worried that some people will see it, and say to themselves, "Ohhh, we can post from that site here? Cool!")

Albany,n.y.
03-07-2010, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=Night Train]It's Marvin" Bad News " Barnes, not Jim. Yet the guy is his friend ? :rolleyes:

QUOTE]
The original "Bad News" Barnes was Jim, of the Celtics (and other teams), not Marvin, who also ended up with the Celtics during his career. The only reason that Marvin was ever called that was because Jim's last name was the same. Anyone who was around when both players were knows that Jim was the real Bad News Barnes.

http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-2072004/Jim-iBad-News-Barnes-was.html

Aliceinchainsbills15
03-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Nice going everybody...It isn't the team's fault nobody wants to come here to play...It's yours.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/358304-playing-the-race-card-when-the-deck-is-stacked-with-jokers
Yea that's exactly why nowone wants to come here. This source is a load of bs :pirate2:

Slim
03-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Disagree with this completely.

SABURZFAN
03-07-2010, 02:02 PM
it's unfortunate but racism is everywhere. i'm sure other NFL cities have their fair share of racists as well.

G Wolly
03-07-2010, 02:07 PM
it's unfortunate but racism is everywhere. i'm sure other NFL cities have their fair share of racists as well.

Like Tennessee?

So Bruce preferred to be in a city where (at the time) was run by high-class, white, Republican men who are discriminant themselves.

feldspar
03-07-2010, 03:45 PM
My buddy saw Bruce Smith in a strip club in Canada. My buddy was coming out of the bathroom and Bruce was going in. My buddy said "hi, Bruce Smith." Bruce Smith said "**** you." My buddy was white. Bruce Smith was black. What does this mean? I'm not sure.

If Bruce doesn't like racism, maybe he should move to the place where they don't have any. I think the nearest place is the moon.

G Wolly
03-07-2010, 03:49 PM
My buddy saw Bruce Smith in a strip club in Canada. My buddy was coming out of the bathroom and Bruce was going in. My buddy said "hi, Bruce Smith." Bruce Smith said "**** you." My buddy was white. Bruce Smith was black. What does this mean? I'm not sure.

I'm not so sure that guys go to strip clubs to make friends with each other.

Maybe he overpaid for a ****ty dance.

feldspar
03-07-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm not so sure that guys go to strip clubs to make friends with each other.

I do. Making friends with a guy is a lot cheaper than "making friends" with one of the strippers. Anyway, it takes a lot less time to say "hi" than it does to say "**** you." I estimate that it takes about half the time.

Maybe he overpaid for a ****ty dance.

Who knows?

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
03-07-2010, 04:17 PM

Way to stir the pot....... this is bs

mybills
03-07-2010, 04:42 PM

:rofl:

Commissioner
03-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Ive been in Buffalo my whole life and haven't seen any more racism than I have anywhere else.

feldspar
03-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Ive been in Buffalo my whole life and haven't seen any more racism than I have anywhere else.

Yeah? I've never been to Switzerland and have never encountered racism there, either. LOL, just kidding.

SaviorEdwards
03-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Michael Wilbon is the biggest race bater on ESPN and he is a POS!!!!

HHURRICANE
03-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Bruce Smith was the greatest player to ever wear the uniform.

Off the field one of the biggest douche bags ever. I have numerous stories I could tell.

These guys are all primas. They want everything for free and when someone says no they use the race card.

Oldbillsfan
03-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Its ironic to hear Bruce say this when everywhere he went around Buffalo he was probably worshiped by the general public.