PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Needs to Relax

tampabay25690
03-07-2010, 08:24 AM
As Bills fans we need to sit back and relax.
Did you really think that we were going to major players the 1st week of Free Agency?

Look around in the NFL what free agents are even worth the $$$$
Chicago went and paid WAY to much $$ for Peppers.
Detroit paid $5 million per for a WR that is just OK as a #3.
Dansby is a good player but will not change your team by winning or losing.
Antrell Rolle not even a top 7 Safety in the league and is paid like the best...

Prices always come down and then the Bills will then look at the 2nd and 3 teir guys. Free Agents are for teams that are close to winning and want to overpay. This team will build on the draft and this draft class is a strong one.....

Lets just relax and maybe pop a xanax because it may be a long free agency period.....

YardRat
03-07-2010, 08:52 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lyl5DlrsU90&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lyl5DlrsU90&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DynaPaul
03-07-2010, 12:30 PM
I am perfectly relaxed because nowadays I expect the team to fail.

Night Train
03-07-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm still shaking my head at that 25 Mil deal Detroit gave Nate Burleson. He's basically Josh Reed.

psubills62
03-07-2010, 01:05 PM
I'm still shaking my head at that 25 Mil deal Detroit gave Nate Burleson. He's basically Josh Reed.

Josh Reed has gotten 812 yards when only playing 12 games in a season? Josh Reed has gotten 9 TD's in a season twice in his career?

Sorry, I like Reed, but Burleson is better.

SABURZFAN
03-07-2010, 01:09 PM
oh great.... another "everybody needs to relax" thread. :rolleyes:

Novacane
03-07-2010, 01:16 PM
I am perfectly relaxed because nowadays I expect the team to fail.

Exactly! It takes all the stress out of being a Bills fan. Expect nothing but failure and you can be happy with a middle of the pack mediocre team that we are destined to have as long as RW in around.

Aliceinchainsbills15
03-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Exactly! It takes all the stress out of being a Bills fan. Expect nothing but failure and you can be happy with a middle of the pack mediocre team that we are destined to have as long as RW in around.
I am fully in agreement with you

SABURZFAN
03-07-2010, 01:35 PM

this team isn't even middle of the pack mediocre.